ok i wana try weed or something like it.

ive come across these salvia leaf joints on a website, what are they like? are they worth buying?

its 3 joints for £4.99 (just over 10 dollars)
a) don't you need the extract for it to be strong enough? or at least thats what everone seems to be doing
b) don't you need to use a torch lighter to get it hot enough to work (which I assume would imply something other than a joint?)

is it 'worth' buying?
as a long term investment I say no....and as far as monetary value is concerned, I don't really think its got much going for it
Last edited by seljer at Sep 2, 2007,
dude, salvia is lame.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
Only real salvia extract will get you high.

And salvia is far superior to weed, I might add.
They're completely different experiences though.
1.)

Wiki it

2.) slavia doesnt get you high...its more for relaxation/mediation...spiritual truths etc...i want to try it too one day

3.) do it with someone thats done it before

4.) read up on it again so you know what your dealing with
weed and salvia are different. weed is fun to smoke with friends, and depending on the kind of weed, will make you feel very lazy like you don't want to move, or will make you outgoing and more talkative, and usually lasts for like 1-2 hours at its peak. salvia will make you hallucinate for like 5 minutes, and is supposed to be somewhat more like shrooms and lsd (I've never tried salvia myself but have friends who have and told me about it. they say they actually believe they are flying or climbing on walls and stuff like that). salvia is something to do if you want some insight and to have a personal experience, and weed is more of a social drug. That being said, get the salvia extract 10x for your first time if you want to try it, and DEFINITELY have a sitter with you (someone who is there with you not taking the drug to make sure you don't hurt yourself or to calm you down if you get really paranoid). From what I've heard though, the effects of weed are much more favored, especially for a musician (listening to music stoned is amazing).
is the site real? cuz i remmeber i was looking at a website that sold all kinds of green and well when i went to the check out to enter credit card details etc ...it said!
HAHA FOOLED YOU.. THIS IS A FAKE SITE... etc etc

so make sure the site is even real/legit
Quote by minibrowny
Drugs are bad

So is coffee, alcohol, fattening foods, video games, television, etc.

What's your point? Everyone needs their fix.
Quote by Archaon
So is coffee, alcohol, fattening foods, video games, television, etc.

What's your point? Everyone needs their fix.

QFT.

I really hate people who condone other people's choices.
well.... i know i dont really need to say this, but coffee, fattening foods, video games, TV, and alchohol (if you're old enough) well....isn't... ILLEGAL.
Quote by nxtvanhalen
well.... i know i dont really need to say this, but coffee, fattening foods, video games, TV, and alchohol (if you're old enough) well....insnt... ILLEGAL.

Hey, guess what

SALVIA IS LEGAL MORON
I bought some 20x extract a couple of times from iamshaman.com. It's very a intense hallucinogen for about 5-10 minutes. After that it's a weed-like for like an hour.
Quote by And2001PT
Hey, guess what

SALVIA IS LEGAL MORON

Well it's illegal in Amsterdam and some states.
Quote by adubs

Are you sure?
I bought Salvia at a smart shop in Amsterdam.
Quote by adubs

Yeah, and the video game Manhunt is illegal in New Zealand, what's your point?

Salvia and pot are pretty much totally different.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by And2001PT
Are you sure?
I bought Salvia at a smart shop in Amsterdam.

Yes I am.

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Yeah, and the video game Manhunt is illegal in New Zealand, what's your point?

Salvia and pot are pretty much totally different.

I just thought I'd say that considering weed is legal in Amsterdam whereas it isn't in the US but Salvia is legal in the US but isn't in Amsterdam.