Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, Just wanted your thoughts on the anime G Gundam. And if anyone knows where I can watch it online or even download it (other then torrents) in english or japanese with english subs, It will be appreciated.

Anyways personally my favorite gundam series seeing as the story was very much different from other gundam series. Plus it provided that giant robot fighting action we all love in pretty much every episode XD.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
what the hell is G Gundam? is it like gundam wing?
Quote by MightyAl
It's not an invasion of privacy until they find out. That's why secret toilet cameras are morally justifiable.
yes but better in my own opinion. Its full name is Mobile Fighter G Gundam and heres the wikipedia link for it because I'm too lazy to explain it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Fighter_G_Gundam
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Anime, eh? It seems like the current fad these days.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
it's kind of a old show, not exactly part of the new fad ones like naruto and such.
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
yeah, Neo-Japan, Neo-America, Neo-Hong Kong and so on and so forth. Trying to find a website that streams it but having a hard time finding one that has ALL the episodes so if anyone knows of one please post it here.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Smokey Amp
Anime, eh? It seems like the current fad these days.

It's from the 90's I think......
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
ah i remember! It was always on Cartoon Network. I hate all that crap on fuse, tenjo tenhi and umm the other one. They both suck.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
ah i remember! It was always on Cartoon Network. I hate all that crap on fuse, tenjo tenhi and umm the other one. They both suck.

yea seriously.fuse needs to stick to music and not that gay anime ****.but i remember G gundam...GOD that how was AMAZING!!
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
back when I was like 14 i lived and breathed this show.

and the main character guy (Domon?) was the most ballin mother****er ever.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Gundam Wing may pwn life but G Gundam is pretty damn awesome. He freaking crushes peoples heads with his hands!
deathscythe did...hd his and heavyarms' model things, except i sucked back then and when i made them they weren't so awesome looking. At least they resembled the characters lol
haha that sucks. My ex got me to go to anime Boston this year and the only thing that i really thought was that amazing was the freaking models they had there. Like 2 feet tall and ****, unfortunately i had like tn bucks on me when some costed somewhere around 5o bucks
I think we can all agree that the best part of any and all Gundam series' were the models?
Quote by metaldud536
08th MS Team FTW

oh **** that was amazing too
i need to go back and watch all the gundam series again
that's like the only anime that still appeals to me
yes it does, if you find a site that has all of them post it here so others can enjoy ^^. and yeah the models were the best part. Loved putting them together and having that feeling of acomplishment
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai

G Gundam got me into Gundam, but I liked the other series more after seeing them. G Gundam was created with smaller children in mind, as small children are a very large part of the world's economy, and the other Gundam series weren't very appealing to them. Probably because they didn't really understand the pacifist themes of the show.
Gundam is wicked in elementary school i'd have my gundam and my friends would have theirs and we would fight . I still have my Whole collection from 00 to 03.
I saw quite a few Gundams, my favorite would probably be Gundam Wing.

G Gundam was good too, but I like Gundam Wing more.

There was another one I remember, only saw it for a few months. There was a young boy and he knew a Gundam pilot. I think Gundam 00 or something??? *looks for link*
That was one of my most favorites.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Sep 2, 2007,
Quote by Holy Katana
G Gundam got me into Gundam, but I liked the other series more after seeing them. G Gundam was created with smaller children in mind, as small children are a very large part of the world's economy, and the other Gundam series weren't very appealing to them. Probably because they didn't really understand the pacifist themes of the show.

I was 7 when I was watching Gundam Wing and for the most part got the bigger points...

It took me a little while to warm up to G Gundam for some stupid reason but I when I got into it I loved it
I don't recall G Gundam being geared to smaller children seeing as it was bloody and the japanese verison of it domon would call everyone a ****er or some insult but yeah all animes that come to america are translated and rewritten so its tame for the "general audience"
Quote by Ichikurosaki

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai

Anime is one of the main forms of entertainment in Japan. So alot of it is intended for older people over there.
We rewrite in the US because we have that mentally that cartoons are strictly for kids.
hey is there anywhere where i could find the original sailor moons? I heard they rewrote a lot for america, like two of the girls were lesbos and there was a lot more violences and stuff in it.
somehow I knew the pit would devolve this into lesbos...
Quote by zeppelinpage4
I saw quite a few Gundams, my favorite would probably be Gundam Wing.

G Gundam was good too, but I like Gundam Wing more.

There was another one I remember, only saw it for a few months. There was a young boy and he knew a Gundam pilot. I think Gundam 00 or something??? *looks for link*
That was one of my most favorites.

What you're looking for is Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. It was only six episodes, but it was definately one of the most emotionally moving Gundam series.
And it had the incredibly badass Kampfer, of which I own a model of.

And yeah, G Gundam was cool for what it was. It was barely Gundam in the traditional sense, but then again, it was made as a tribute to the old super-robot shows.

It's a lot of fun to watch, any way you look at it.
I dont' like any of the Gundam series besides 8th MS team and Gundam Wing. I remember watching Gundam Wing when i was like 8 and thinking it was cool, a while ago i watched it again and realized it is so much better than i remember it being.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Quote by Wulver
What you're looking for is Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. It was only six episodes, but it was definately one of the most emotionally moving Gundam series.
And it had the incredibly badass Kampfer, of which I own a model of.

And yeah, G Gundam was cool for what it was. It was barely Gundam in the traditional sense, but then again, it was made as a tribute to the old super-robot shows.

It's a lot of fun to watch, any way you look at it.

Thanks that's it, I also liked 0080 for that. It was quite moving and sad. Also some cool Gundams...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Gundam Wing ftw.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Page 1 of 2