I just saw an infomertial for the book "The Weight-Loss Cure" by Kevin somethin. The book supposedly gives directions on how to get a substance that can regulate the hypothalamus gland in the brain and you can eat whatever you want and do whatever you want and you will lose a ton of weight. Supposedly people eat the worst foods, don't exercise, and still lose pounds per day. I'm in great shape, but I would still like to get a hold of this substance. Does anyone know what the "magic substance" is? I would like to know without having to by a book.
don't fall for that kind of crap...that's all you need to know
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
It's complete BS.
Stop trying to look for an easy way out, there is none.

I went from being a really fat guy to a thin guy and now I'm a strong guy at 190 lbs with 8% body fat.

If you're fat, it's your own fault, and you're the only one who can change things.
Denied
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
All that stuff is BS.
to lose weight =
More calories out than calories in
=
BAM!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
its sweat, hand wrung from a persians ballbag...
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Basically the "cure" is a pregnant woman's urine.

Honestly I'm not making this up. It's illegal in the United States and most other Western countries. The guy has been to jail for fraud two or three times.

Don't listen to him. Don't fall prey.
"Time has fallen asleep in the afternoon sunshine"