In your guys opinion?
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Although some of my gear might not be the best I still love to play them all the time
D'addario are my favorite. But Martin strings are also good.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I need a longer lasting string.seem's like mine are warn out after a good 3 weeks.
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Although some of my gear might not be the best I still love to play them all the time
+1 to D'addario

I've got a set of Martin SPs on my acoustic now and they sound great, though I like the tones I get from D'addario more.
I like the sound and feel of the GHS Customs I use on my electric so I use the same on acoustic - works for me :/
the D'addario's wear out to quick for me...What about dean makely acoustic blue steel's I use them on my electric's...damn good strings!
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

If D'addario's wear out too quick try D'addario EXPs. They're a little pricey, but I got a pack once and didn't change strings for a good 3 - 4 months (i play between 3 - 6 hours+ daily)
yeah I was gonna get the exp's but I didn't have the cash.
My Gear:
1.epiphone boneyard
2.hagstrom acoustic
3.Squier strat
4.Johnson acoustic
5.Peavy 158 rage
6.zoom 505 II

Toss up between Elixirs and D'daddario EXPs for me. Lately though ive been leaning more towards elixirs.