Did anyone see/enjoy the new Rob Zombie version of Halloween? I saw it on opening night and enjoyed it a lot. I hate relating it too the original but based on the character Michael Myers, the original was just way more mysterious and true based on what they say about him. Like they said in both movies that Michael Myers was pure evil, but the first one hes more pure evil just because he kills his sister and other people for no reason at all as being controlled by something other then himself, the new one he has reasons behind his first killings and just goes psycho on other people which kind of just makes him psycho, not really evil.

Thoughts on the new/original movies or Michael Myers?
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by blakehendrix at Sep 2, 2007,
I went to see it last night but it sold out about five minutes before I got to the ticket window.

The original is a classic and I doubt this one would really compare to it, but I do still want to see it for the hell of it.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Yeah, I want to see that. It looks really good. It's also pretty tight how Rob Zombie directed it.
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me was great!!!!!

lmfao

sorry, couldn't resist.
Lol have ANY Rob Zombie movies been good? Honestly, the Devils Rejects was the single most stupid piece of crap I've ever sat through.

I don't have any hopes for this movie.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I saw it on opening night and i thought it was pretty good but it's nowhere near as good as the original.
too many john carpenter movies are butchered by remakes

but this wasn't bad - not quite on par with the original, but good
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
It stood better ground then most remakes do to the original. Did anyone find it weird when he he just sat down with his baby sister (not baby at that point) in the middle and just showed her the picture of him and her??? Isn't he just supposed to want to kill her, and not share some moment with her.
I dont really like Rob Zombie films, but ill see this one cause a like the original.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Just tell me now, should i pay money to see it now or wait for it to come out on pay per view or DVD
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
I saw it the day it came out. That movie is really brutal especially the woods scene with the kid..
I liked it.
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
I really enjoyed Rob's original films, so I'd really like to see this one, because the original Halloween is a classic.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by CraigKing
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me was great!!!!!

lmfao

sorry, couldn't resist.

LOLOLOLOLOLO OMG UR CRZY!!!!!!!!11111

Anyways. Yeah I really want to see this. I wasn't aware Rob Zombie directed, that's cool.
should i wait to see it on pay-per-view, DVD or should i go see it now
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by cm_punk_fan
should i wait to see it on pay-per-view, DVD or should i go see it now

its a good movie to see in the theatre and its worth it, i got in for free so it was worth it for me. lol
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
i thought it was great, the dark humor and the beginning was funny
i saw the original way back so i don't remember much of it so i can't really compare
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
i want to see it. not badly, but if my friends want to go to the movies, i'll mention this one.

and i dont see Rob Zombie as a negative with this remake. House Of 1000 Corpses sucked, Devils Rejects was good. i dont care for his music, but he does have a good style as a director. so i do expect this movie to be cool. i know it wont be bad because of Rob.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I liked it. My favorite part was the beginning of the movie when it shows Micheal Myers as a 10 year old to him breaking out. I've seen it twice now
Downloaded it, not watched it all yet. I started watching it when I was high and I was too grossed out by it. Maybe watch it tonight or something.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I saw it today actually. I thought it was pretty good (I haven't seen any other Michael Myers). It's pretty br00tal, scary at times, but not too scary.

There's also 3 sex scenes, and a pole dancing scene
Quote by Arthur Curry

Anyways. Yeah I really want to see this. I wasn't aware Rob Zombie directed, that's cool.

Have you been living in a mayonnaise jar or something?

Anyways... I've heard bad stuff about it... I'll go watch it in cinemas when it comes out I guess, but I don't have too high hopes for it. I heard that Zombie turned Myers into some Leatherface figure.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I saw it with my dad the other night. It was pretty tight-the only thing missing was the knitting-neddle scene.
Why does it take so long for American movies to get to Europe?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Arthur Curry
Yeah.

What brand?
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's actually Miracle Whip. Same great taste as mayonaise, half the fat!

I remember seeing German ads for that... I'll stick to my good ol Belgian mayonnaise, thank you very much.