Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Creative one (artistically,musically,etc.)
55 30%
athletic one
124 67%
intellectual one
6 3%
Voters: 185.
since theres no options im gonna say me....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
sluts

Ok now that there's a poll I'll vote
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Sep 2, 2007,
Which types?
P.S. if you must ask, the answer is, they both won't get laid, and will probably engage in some kind of WOW Orgy.
Oh Now there's some. Nevermind. But yeah.
I consider myself an intellectual .. I get laid because I have a girlfriend?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
lame...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

It doesn't matter what you are. A musician can be in a room with a bunch of football players and jocks and just because the girls flock for the musician doesn't mean musicians have a better chance of getting laid. It just means the girls in that room prefer musicians.

It's not like there's a set formula to getting laid that girls fallow when they decide they want to sleep with a guy. All girls are different too and have different preferences.

Are you really that thick? Do you need strangers to explain the simple facts of life?
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Last edited by Child Of Maiden at Sep 2, 2007,
Quote by metaldud536
Which of these type of people will have a higher chance of getting laid?

Sorry dude, but that question is ridiculous.

It's like asking if a blonde, a brunette, or a redhead is more likely to suck your dick.

It all depends on the individual. It's about confidence.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It really depends on the individual.

If you're talking about getting laid in High School then, yes in tends to be that "sluts" will usually bang jocks/general douchebags etc.

But really it's just about the way you act and approach situations rather than your abilities or interests .
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

Quote by Child Of Maiden
It doesn't matter what you are. A musician can be in a room with a bunch of football players and jocks and just because the girls flock for the musician doesn't mean musicians have a better chance of getting laid. It just means the girls in that room prefer musicians.

Are you really that thick? Do you need strangers to explain the simple facts of life?

Dude, im bored. No im not that thick, but look at the Pit. They all seem to say the jock.
Well I mean an educated guess would say an atheletic person would have a good physique, which can be attractive...
creative - most likely to be into drugs and such which in turn leads to experimenting with sex

true story
To generalize, the athletic person will most likely be in the best physical shape, thus making him more attractive towards many more women, making his probability of having sex higher, due to the fact that he will attract more shallow women.
it's either or, because a jock, creative person, and an intellectual can all easily get a hold of a brick, and duct tape...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by metaldud536
Dude, im bored. No im not that thick, but look at the Pit. They all seem to say the jock.

Oh yeah I forgot the Pit is always right

The typical age of your average pit dweller is like 13-15. And the fact that they spend so much time on the internet probably says a little something about their overall lifestyle habits (not for ALL of them but more than likely a good portion of them). Chances are a lot of them are freshmen and sophomores in high school and all they've been exposed to is naive high school girls that flock to the football players.

Life is a lot different when you get out of high school and besides being in ok shape and not being a lard ass, nothing but the way your present yourself can help you get laid. Whether you play guitar, write books, or catch spirals, none of it means anything if you don't know how to socialize.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by Child Of Maiden
Oh yeah I forgot the Pit is always right

The typical age of your average pit dweller is like 13-15. And the fact that they spend so much time on the internet probably says a little something about their overall lifestyle habits (not for ALL of them but more than likely a good portion of them). Chances are a lot of them are freshmen and sophomores in high school and all they've been exposed to is naive high school girls that flock to the football players.

Life is a lot different when you get out of high school and besides being in ok shape and not being a lard ass, nothing but the way your present yourself can help you get laid. Whether you play guitar, write books, or catch spirals, none of it means anything if you don't know how to socialize.

You fall under the intellectual and according to the pit, you are less likely to get laid.
J/k
I vote for me.

I'm a cocky bitch.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I would say depends on the age, if it were between teenagers, or young people, then I sould imagine the atheltic one. but when looking for life partner, I should hope people look for someone they pick someone they like and not neccessarily someone who you wouldn't kick out of bed.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by metaldud536
You fall under the intellectual and according to the pit, you are less likely to get laid.
J/k

lol I've been through all 3 categories. I did wrestling in Junior High, I picked up bass in high school and was constantly in and out of bands, and I've always been somewhat intellectual I guess but that really just depends on who I'm talking to. And none of it helped me get laid. Mainly because despite the fact that I tried my hand in a lot of different things I was generally pretty shy till about my senior year and that's when I started to get better with the ladies.
I am all three, but I'm only 14 . But in all seriousness, probably the athletic individual.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
I' dont know but i got into a new school and theres a blond and brunnette eye ballin me :O and im pretty athletic and smart and musically active :O I feel like im gonna have a three some some time this year WISH ME LUCK i'll take 2 for UG
Quote by And2001PT
Neither.

The good looking one or the smooth talker, they could fit anywhere.

True, so true.

However, a dumb jock has a better chance of getting a girl off the bat than a smart painter.
Unfortunately for me, the funny guy never gets laid Oh, sure, all the chicks say "OMG you're SO funny! I like that. But I'd rather bang this gino/chav asshole rather than you, even though he will most likely not be funny, and treat me and everyone else like ****. I can't believe I said all of this outloud in Math class."

exactly like that
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman