I've decided I want to learn the Harmonica, cause it's a pretty rad instrument. So what instrument besides Guitar or Bass (just cause they're the most poplular on here) do you guys play or want to learn to play?

And ah, does anyone know how much a decent Harmonica costs or where to get one?
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

I love the sound of the organ, however I'm very picky with listening to the works of that particular instrument. I would love to be able to play piano like Lizst or Chopin (almost everyone would). Other than guitar, Keyboards are really the only instrument style I myself would consider in pursuing musical studies.
i wanna know how to play harmonica too. that would just be so sweet.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Keyboard, Bass, and Drums would be some other instruments I want to learn.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.
BAGPIPES!!!
That would actually be pretty cool, but I think they're really loud and probably annoying if you're not good.
if i could pick up a new instrument....umm...ukelele would be pretty sweet...drums would be cool. but with the harmonica don't you like, need a diff harmonica for each key or each harmonica only has one scale or something....i dunno maybe i'm wrong but that seems annoying for me
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
I love playing harmonica and get books on it. trust me.
Traynor YCV40
Modded Gibson SG
Gibson CS-356
1973 Fender Bassman
Fulltone OCD
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Keyboard, drums, banjo. I'm going to start learning the mandolin. I recently acquired one for free, so I see no point in not learning to play it.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by 3holepunch
I've decided I want to learn the Harmonica, cause it's a pretty rad instrument. So what instrument besides Guitar or Bass (just cause they're the most poplular on here) do you guys play or want to learn to play?

15-25 bucks for a Hohner marine band should be about right.

Harmonica is a friggin sweet instrument. If you can play blues guitar, blues harmonica should be easy to pick up with a month or two of practice.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
id like to play violin or harmonica..... piano would be nice.... but my fingers are allergic to it
Quote by bobby_splax
if i could pick up a new instrument....umm...ukelele would be pretty sweet...drums would be cool. but with the harmonica don't you like, need a diff harmonica for each key or each harmonica only has one scale or something....i dunno maybe i'm wrong but that seems annoying for me

Not chromatic harmonicas, they are the hard ones to play. That being said I don't play harmonica. I'd like to learn drums however and piano however.
I've played trombone for about 5 years. I also really want to start learning piano, and maybe a little drums.
Who dat?
Quote by Kutanmoogle
15-25 bucks for a Hohner marine band should be about right.

Harmonica is a friggin sweet instrument. If you can play blues guitar, blues harmonica should be easy to pick up with a month or two of practice.

Sweet dude thanks. I love blues guitar, so i'm in the right boat for sure
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

I can already play guitar, piano, sax, clarinet, trumpet, french horn, baritone... I'd say drums as it's the only instrument I've ever attempted and downright and absolutely failed at.
I really want to learn Sitar, Mandolin, and Banjo. I could create an Indian-Bluegrass fusion.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I play Saxophone, and Bass Clarinet. I can play other forms of those instruments of course (Alto/Soprano/Baritone Saxophone, Bb Clarinet, etc).

I'd like to learn Piano.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
guitar, tuba and I'm learning harmonica
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by bobby_splax

As far as diatonic harmonicas go, you kinda do need a different one for each key. But say you got one in the key of C, it would be possible to play stuff that's not in that key by bending the notes.
So yeah, I recently got a Marine Band and want to get started learning it pretty soon. Does anyone know any good online lessons for harmonica?
i play guitar, bass (dont really have one tho), ukelele, keyboard(not very much), and digeridoo
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
I'd like to learn the piano or the harmonica. These would both be good instruments to learn seeing as how I mainly play Neil Young songs.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
I want to learn to play the drums but my parents won't let me get them.
WOOAAAAHHHH
I play piano/synth, tuba, I dabble in other brass instruments, I play a little bit of drums (no set of my own though ). I'd like to learn sitar, cello, some kind of woodwind.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by bass_kid92
As far as diatonic harmonicas go, you kinda do need a different one for each key. But say you got one in the key of C, it would be possible to play stuff that's not in that key by bending the notes.
So yeah, I recently got a Marine Band and want to get started learning it pretty soon. Does anyone know any good online lessons for harmonica?

I just found this, looks pretty cool. Haven't really looked around it too much yet though.
http://www.harptabs.com/
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

Quote by 3holepunch

I've played the piano since I was four and the violin since I was in fourth grade.

I'm currently trying to learn the ukulele though. Got inspired after seeing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" cover by Jake Shimabukuro on his ukulele awhile back. Pretty crazy stuff for just four strings.
I've been playing the alto sax since 4th grade (sophmore in high school now). I was pretty good, but I had no idea wtf music theory was until I started taking guitar lessons. Guitar is my instrument of choice now, mainly because I can play and sing at the same time (and it's quite a bit funner imo). I kinda wish I was able to play the drums too.
Quote by J.A.M
On a previous occasion, a middle aged black african man proceeded to remove my betrothed bicycle from my possession.

Quote by silent caution
sex with a pregnant woman? isnt that like putting gas in car you already wrecked?
I play guitar , piano , Cello , alittle of Violin , Double bass, banjo and, mandolin

I 'd like to have a lute so I can play it.It's the same tuning as a guitar but smaller.
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Quote by Bayonetwork
I really want to learn Sitar, Mandolin, and Banjo. I could create an Indian-Bluegrass fusion.

I would to that.If you could add a bit of flamenco It'll awesome .
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
I jam on my brother's old starter kit when I'm bored. Drums that is.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.