Page 1 of 2
My favorite Electronic group is Underworld. Their singer, Karl Hyde is quite funny to watch, especially on stage.

Music video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXAbJ1FpctI&mode=related&search=

On Stage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y44VtXInnwY

What about you guys?
Nicko McBrain!!!!! On the iron maiden rock in rio dvd, there are so many "nicko moments" which make me and my step brother laugh. Although he is mad! Nicko I mean, not my step brother!
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
Adam D from Killswitch Engage is by far the funniest performer I've ever seen. He always runs all over the stage.

When I went to see them live he came on stage with short shorts on, a pink cowgirl hat and a cape lol

He's also been known to wear gimp masks, viking helmets, bras on his head lol
I have nothing to say
Rob trajillo (sp?) from metallica. I was watching him play bass on live earth and I couldn't help but lol. He was like headbanging with this angry ass face while playing that easy ass bass riff for spinal tap.
Steve Vai. How one man's face can morph that much is beyond me...
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by killthekingx
Rob trajillo (sp?) from metallica. I was watching him play bass on live earth and I couldn't help but lol. He was like headbanging with this angry ass face while playing that easy ass bass riff for spinal tap.

Trujillo I think it is. I think someone noticed a while ago that every Metallica bassist always looks as if they're about to kill some one.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
john mayer and his crazy antics

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
I would love to of seen the myung tackle live
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
I saw Queens Of The Stone Age last night and the guitarist for the openers (Cage The Elephant) looked like he was constipated while playing.

Also, I've always found the guitarist from Finger Eleven hilarious.
Does any1 else find that dave murray has a baby face, coz i do and it makes me laugh
Quote by chinese_jazz

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
steve vai looks like he's fapping
95% of the time he plays live
i love his playing though
he's just a wacky ass dude to watch
Quote by KsE
Adam D from Killswitch Engage is by far the funniest performer I've ever seen. He always runs all over the stage.

When I went to see them live he came on stage with short shorts on, a pink cowgirl hat and a cape lol

He's also been known to wear gimp masks, viking helmets, bras on his head lol

omg
how could i have forgotton
you hit that on the head lol
Bill Bailey, the guy is hilarious!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

john mayer has got some pretty outrageous facial expressions when he plays.
Quote by rworsl
Bill Bailey, the guy is hilarious!

I'd more count him as a comedian>musician rather than a musician>comedian. Although his songs are pretty funny and either way he's a musician.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Flea.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
John Frusciante has the best "im having sex with my guitar while playing" faces.

Flea is crazy too. u never know what he is gonna do, come out naked and so on.

i would have loved to see the Clash play or the who with pete destroying a guitar. not necessarily funny but beautiful none the less
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
Quote by Flemfloyd
Trujillo I think it is. I think someone noticed a while ago that every Metallica bassist always looks as if they're about to kill some one.

Seriously though, their bassist for whenever they did the S&M concert (I forget who he was) was hilarious. He'd be headbanging out of time, and his hair was so short, it looked like he was constipated, not headbanging.

Tre Cool from Green Day also is hilarious when playing. He's just drumming out this sweet drum solo and then he starts making these weird faces.

I always thought David Gilmour looked funny onstage, but that's just me.

Oh, and don't forget Jack Black.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by Slim_bob.Billy
John Frusciante has the best "im having sex with my guitar while playing" faces.

Flea is crazy too. u never know what he is gonna do, come out naked and so on.

i would have loved to see the Clash play or the who with pete destroying a guitar. not necessarily funny but beautiful none the less

Flea is funny as all hell, and John will start rockin out he'll start drolling it's funny. And hell yeah you like Josh Klinghoffer!
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Steve Vai and Rammstein, those are the ones I most vividly remember laughing at, and for all the right reasons too.
Quote by glamdring22

I'm sorry, I just had to say this: the enter key is not interchangeable with the facking period! Damn fools and their sub-grade 1 grammar and spelling!
Bowling for Soup!!!!

they put up one of the best performance at the download festival this year!!
They rock!!!
Quote by glamdring22

And he way the man dances! So very awesome.

And Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Page 1 of 2