I just traded my Warlock with the kid across the street for his Squire. It's really nice, it has a nice feel and it has a normal shape. It's all I want in a guitar.

We both got our guitars for free and can trade back at any time so I'd say it was a good deal, agree?
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
considering you got them for free, sure, but they both suck and i guarantee you if you ever pick up an american strat in your music shop that squire won't be all you want out of a guitar anymore
Quote by okinky
considering you got them for free, sure, but they both suck and i guarantee you if you ever pick up an american strat in your music shop that squire won't be all you want out of a guitar anymore

Well all that I want in a guitar is that it works. I've been tempted to buy first acts from where I work just for the sake of having more guitars.
Quote by okinky
quality, not quantity

I don't do anything professional, I just mess around

I'm not one of those guitarist types
Quote by STFU_Nao
I just traded my Warlock with the kid across the street for his Squire. It's really nice, it has a nice feel and it has a normal shape. It's all I want in a guitar.

We both got our guitars for free and can trade back at any time so I'd say it was a good deal, agree?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

how could you?
B.C. Rich pwns squire....unless it was a bronze series warlock
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
that seems like a pretty equal trade if it was a bronze series which I'm assuming it was.
Like I said, he lives across the street. We're pretty much sharing guitars.

The warlock was old, the strings were tempermental, the shape just got on my nerves.

This squire has a nice clean sound to it, and it's loud.