I like to play classic rock. I have an echo and chouras pedals and an overdrive on my amp. What effect do I need next? Flanger? Overdrive pedal? Distortsion?
Quote by FunkRocker321
I would get either a wah wah pedal (preferrablyNOT A CRYBABY you'd have to be ****in stupid if you dont wanna mod and get a crybaby), phaser, or a good delay.



Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009