Page 1 of 3
alright I'm doing a project that isn't for school, it's to settle a bet. I bet one of my mates that there is rock that people do dance to. I used cheap trick right away because I've seen people dancing to that a lot, but I need more bands, and specific songs, because I got a lot riding on this.

thanx

Wizards?
That one song that goes Dance! Dance! Even if it isn't rock, they probably wouldn't even know.
Define dancing.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Van Halen, I guess you can say the Bee Gees, there are lots dude. I think you could dance to some Chili Peppers songs. Just go with your instinct. You can dance to anything you want lol.
Is moshing dancing? hahaha

Umm... Johnny B Goode?

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold

There's probably alot of others.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
i've seen people dance to Free Bird, and i know you can dance to the allman brothers

and theres this style of dancing metal heads do, its called moshing, and technically it IS dancing

so uh yeah
Quote by Flemfloyd
Define dancing.

not "emo/hardcore" dancing, real dancing, just music that makes you want to move around, and I'd prefer some older music, cuz that will make it easier to get that 200 bucks
Quote by im not mental
does hardcore dancing count?

please say no

its not 'hardcore dancing thats how pussies say it, its called moshing so say it right
People at my school dances dance to You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC and Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard all the time. Its good stuff.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Well, it really depends. You can dance to anything if you know the rhythm. So go dance to some Dream Theater.

But in all honesty, there is stuff you can dance to. You can easily dance to a lot of NIN.
There's plenty of classic rock you can dance to.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
Guns N' Roses - Think About You
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
you look good on the dancefloor by the arctic monkeys

there's an entire dance made up just to dance to ska, once me and my freinds danced to hendrix...

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Any funk-rock. Cow-funk included.

Try Incubus' first album, Fungus Amungus. For cow-funk, try Birds of a Feather by Phish.

I don't see how you can't dance to rock, or any music for that matter. Music and dance go hand in hand.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by that soccer kid
you look good on the dancefloor by the arctic monkeys

there's an entire dance made up just to dance to ska, once me and my freinds danced to hendrix...

Yee skanking ftw.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Yeah, ACDC might work, Cheap Trick would definitely work, especially songs like I want you to want me, and not to keep coming back to the headbanging thing, but try metallica if you want headbanging. I would think 80's and 70's music would be really good for dancing, but I never really thought about it. That's all I got. Rock on dudes!
i like to dace to Rob Zombie/White Zombie- Dragula, More Human Than Human, I am Hell, Etc.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven

seven minutes of slow dance!
Lenny Kravitz?
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Blood Sugar Sex Magik-Red Hot Chili Peppers

that entire album,even it's more funk

Audioslaves last album too
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
I think you can dance to Queens of the Stone Age, or is that just me.
Quote by karateguy29
People at my school dances dance to You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC and Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard all the time. Its good stuff.

ha they banned all rock from our dances cuz of me and my friends starting moshes to every single rock song.

now nobody goes.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
what about rap? I mean they didn't play any rock song at our schoolbut dance dance by fall out boy. All the rest was rap, tell me you wouldn't want to shoot yourself after 4 hours of that
Franklin's Tower- by the Grateful Dead
infact any grateful dead
Phish- Run like an antelope
infact any phish
Jimi Thing- Dave Matthews Band
infact all Dave Matthews

but like songs that u would hear at like a prom or something that are dance worthy
Shout- Isley Brothers

any james brown, sly and the family stone, the meters, P-Funk, any funk or soul.

infact really any jam band. rock is a loose classification. that bet is as good as yours
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
White guys can't dance. Thats why Chuck Berry invented rock and roll for us.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 3