Page 1 of 2
I was drunk yesterday and suddenly wanted to eat something.
I walk into a store and ask for a cheeseburger, the dude was staring at me with a wtf face and I told him again, I want a cheeseburger, he says "Dude, you're in a bloody book store" .

I laughed a little, that's the most fun thing I've experienced while being drunk because most of the times I just wake up with an ugly chick next to me being totally oblivious about the previous day.

So, have you had any fun moments while being drunk ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
well this one time when i was high me and my friend were at a pizzia place and when they broguth us the check they asked "are tou together" referring to the check. Then we mwere like "no were not gay or anything" then she busted out laughing.

it was so obvious we were high
i passed out in a ditch and it took my friends over an hour to find me
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i dont drink but when my friend got drunk he put his mouth around someones sprinker system cause he thought it was more booze. kinda funny I guess
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by sloppyjoe24
If you were really drunk, then you wouldn't have remembered doing that.

The memory is blur but I remember some of it.
My friends told me about it, they let me go into a book store so that they can laugh, bastards...
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
i have many weed stories but the funniest thing that happend when i was drunk is me and my friend were listening to welcome home by king diamond. now for those that dont know the first lyric of the song is "GRANDMA!" and so my friend goes, "this dude is singing about his grandma? thats deep"
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
There are SOOOOOO many.

Well 2 nights ago while playing beer pong, (TEAM RAMROD!!!) 5 games in I make a shot off the ceiling into the other teams last cup.

Anyone who's played would know that's amazing.

I'll think of better moments, but that's my latest.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I was at a party at this vast clay pit, and me and a buddy were doing donuts in his truck and he rolled it, and my head cracked the windshield.

No injuries whatsoever.

That's the 2nd time that happened too.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
once i was at my friends apartment and got really drunk. i dont remember doing this but apparently i was dying to play that game parcheesi for whatever reason, so i went to his neighbors apartment in the middle of the night and asked them if they had parcheesi. apparently it was hilarious.
At a party, I tricked this dude into giving me $20 and some Xanax. Then took some incriminating photos of his girl cheating on him.

That was a bad night for him.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
my friend though tthat if she gave my friend head more whiskey would come out. i dont remembger my own stories

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Last time I was really drunk with my buddy at 3 in the morning so we decided to mission it to a 24 hour Mcdonalds in the pouring rain. We get there and there were a bunch of gays in the store because it was Pride week. There was a really ugly Tranny in line in front of us.

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I did a beer bong of a bottle of Bud Light, a bottle of Miller High-Life, and someone poured in a ****load of Gin.

Not even 2 seconds later I puked on my buddy.

He was so suprised I did that, that he wasn't mad.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
once stumbled into a church after a ngiht of binge drinking with a friend and fell asleep after knocking into like 20 ppl and getting up to piss every 10 minutes
I got drunk in a bar that my sis brought me to.

Later the barkeep asked how old I was. Told her 21.

That's the story.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I walked 3 miles to a friends house to cover it in postal stickers at 3am

one b-day party i called soem people at 3am and shouted at their answering machine........at least 2 people that night
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
I was playing poker and had pocket aces.

Some other guy had the winning hand, but after we showed our cards he saw I had pocket aces and let me take the pot.

He's a friendly drunk apparently.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I was wearing shorts at a bonfire party and I decide to jump over the fire a couple times.

The next morning there was no hair left on my legs and part of my shoe was melted.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I've never gotten full on drunk, but I was walking around the girls dorm with a drink and a guitar on my back, quite tipsy. An RA stopped me, but his girlfriend wanted to hear me play a song, so I play "This Love" by maroon 5. I kept screwing up the chords, despite my added confidence, but the brick walls reverberated the song so well, the RA got pissed that I was showing him up and left with his girl and forgot that I was carrying a drink. W00T, my guitar is magical!
Opus Acoustic by Harmony Guitars
Ibanez AEF18 Acoustic Electric
Crate GTD15R

Tophue: Every christian song has the chord progression G, Cadd9 somewhere in the song
Phax: The key of Gsus!!! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT! haha
Quote by GNiCk89
I was wearing shorts at a bonfire party and I decide to jump over the fire a couple times.

The next morning there was no hair left on my legs and part of my shoe was melted.

LMFAO

i was at mexico like 2 weeks ago and me and my cousins went to a bar (they dont ask for id) and i got 3 coronas and i got "la bomba" its a medium-small bucket with pure tequila, i drank like half of it, long story short me and my cousin started dancing to some music, it might not seem funny to you, but my cousins found it hilarious since ive never danced before, and i threw up on the way to the hotel
Last edited by venom0014 at Sep 2, 2007,
I was playing Circle of Death (card drinking game)

I drew a bad card, got pissed, threw the card, and it stuck into a cork board.

I though I was the shit.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I drank a **** load and started feeling that I was gonna throw up. But I was sitting down and really didn't want to go to the bathroom. I took an empty bottle of gatorade and tried to vomit in it. It filled up in about a second and then my friend got a **** load of vodka vomit on his floor. To this day we find little chunks of white castle/vodka vomit on the poker chips which were on the floor.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
i was out drinking with a couple of friends, and these people noticed that we were obviously drunk and tried to take my hat.

at first they asked politely for it, then they demanded my "mother****ing hat"

so then without me seeing this guy pulls out a switchblade and thank god my friend sees it and tells me to give them the hat. he saved me life.

i loved that hat though =[
Quote by Miggy01
I drank a **** load and started feeling that I was gonna throw up. But I was sitting down and really didn't want to go to the bathroom. I took an empty bottle of gatorade and tried to vomit in it. It filled up in about a second and then my friend got a **** load of vodka vomit on his floor. To this day we find little chunks of white castle/vodka vomit on the poker chips which were on the floor.

This dude I know did somethin similar, except he was on acid, accidentally drank a gatorade bottle that had old milk in it, and threw up in the same bottle.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I was at a Christmas party and decided to juggle some Christmas tree ornaments.

I did not break one.

That was my first successful time juggling.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by sloppyjoe24

n00b, that's blacked-out. Orig post: funny story, btw.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
I don't really do stupid things when drunk. But there's this club, my favourite club in the whole world, where you get a free shot with every drink. So my male mates get a beer and I take the free shots, which is like 3 or 4 shots for every round they get in. Yay. On a mate's birthday we were in there and someone thought it would be funny to buy a plastic blow-up doll. Oh god. Pictures of yourself lezzing off with an inflatable woman are NOT what you want to see with a massive hangover.
Quote by sloppyjoe24

notrly
well i got so drunk that i thought someone else was the girl i am currently seeing. started stroking/petting her like a cat, and just sort of collapsed on her... apparently... whoops
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

i duno but when i woke up the next morning my ass hurt.
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
Every time I get drunk I piss on the same car at the local Mercedes garage. No wonder they never sell it.
Last edited by akaDan at Sep 3, 2007,
ive got too many, but anyways last friday i pissed on the host of the partys car, but i told her i was gonna do it before i did, yet she didnt believe me
Page 1 of 2