Page 1 of 2
Haha I personally have not seen that before, but I know some people who would want to
I expected the body to be shaped like a pot leaf.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
wooooow it would be better if they did their homework.....pot leaves have 7 fingers, not 5.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
hahah thats sweet
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Male and female plants have 5 and 7 fingers.

Pretty sweet, I dig the inlays.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
i was hoping it was shape dlike a weed leaf

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Pretty lame. Just advertising to the world: "Hey I'm a loser with no ambition and drugs have clouded my judgement so I paid an inflated price for a ****ty guitar just because it has a pot leaf painted on it so I can look rebellious."
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Pretty lame. Just advertising to the world: "Hey I'm a loser with no ambition and drugs have clouded my judgement so I paid an inflated price for a ****ty guitar just because it has a pot leaf painted on it so I can look rebellious."

Man, it seems like you have clouded judgment. You can't see past what someone puts into their body, and think it is cool to put down people for having different choices.

I wouldn't pay for that, but I would buy that fretboard. If I ever have a custom, those are definitely the inlays I'm choosing.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Quote by TheDev01dOne

take syd out of your avatar. now.
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Pretty lame. I take it in the butt so I can look rebellious."

Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest Left Handed
Yamaha FG720SL Acoustic
Amp(s):
Fender Blues Junior (needs new tubes )
Guitar Rig 4, if that counts
Maybe it's just a pretty flower.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by kyrreca
are you guys even aware that drugs are ILLEGAL????

Uh, VERY aware! but this is a guitar.?
Prong =
so if someone made a guitar supporting terrorism and killing babies, you would think that was cool too?
Quote by kyrreca
so if someone made a guitar supporting terrorism and killing babies, you would think that was cool too?

did you really just compare smoking pot to supporting terrorism and killing babies?

dude, I don't even smoke pot and I think you're lame.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
did you really just compare smoking pot to supporting terrorism and killing babies?

dude, I don't even smoke pot and I think you're lame.

maybe if you took some bong hits, you would get a joke...
ahh they could of made this so much better....first they should of added a little compartment on the guitar to keep the weed, and a rizla dispenser...
Quote by kyrreca

No, but I'd think a terrorist, baby-killing guitar would be awesome!
And by the way, killing babies = good for the environment.
Quote by kyrreca
maybe if you took some bong hits, you would get a joke...

maybe if you took less bong hits, you'd be able to make a decent joke.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich
maybe if you took less bong hits, you'd be able to make a decent joke.

touché
I dig it. Not keen on the gold though. Hell I'd take that neck though.
Stop with all the stupid" drugs are gay and will make you a bum" bull****. It's personal choice and you have no right to judge, people are perfectly capable of living a fulfilled life and being intelligent while smoking pot every now and then. Go to the pit if you want to bitch.
Would've looked better if the leaf was 7 fingered and not upside down... Also, green hardware.
Quote by fortysix&2
No, but I'd think a terrorist, baby-killing guitar would be awesome!
And by the way, killing babies = good for the environment.

well of course that's the easy way to save the environment but what most ppl don't realise is that by getting rid of poverty in places like Africa, it would actually REDUCE population growth by educating people on sex and contraception. and if they get stuff like tv and hear about the new technology and are constantly innundated with "end of the world" theories then it's enough to make anyone NOT want to have kids!!!

Quote by TheDev01dOne

well ur profile is just advertising to the world: "ooh look at me i bought an amp because it's ORANGE" haha only joking but still it's a marketing thing, these guys made a pot themed guitar to get noticed, orange made orange coloured amps to get noticed. But it turned out that underneath the noveltey were very solid and good sounding amps. So what makes this guitar so bad?
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Sep 3, 2007,
Quote by Kid Fisto
wooooow it would be better if they did their homework.....pot leaves have 7 fingers, not 5.

fyi. it can be anything from 3 up to 15 usually in odd numbers unless the plant is deformed, all on the same plant at the same time too. depends on the age, size and variety of the plant...

now why you would want it on a guitar? thats a different question altogether.
Quote by kyrreca
touché

Dont give in Bong hits make everything better lol.

Also i would like a guitar that supports terrorism and talks about killing babies, because people like you would hate it and i love pissing off up tight people that cant seem to just have fun with life.
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
God damn guys:
I smoke weed and I kill babies, ok? The only guitar that would piss me of would be a guitar shaped like a map of the US, covered in crucifixes and the word "freedom".
^ oh god i know, it's like the most hypocritical thing ever. The whole idea of america was that ANYONE could make it, white black or bloody green! So what makes WASPs so much better than blacks or mexicans or jews or anyone else who lives there?

Quote by Syn Harvest
Also i would like a guitar that supports terrorism and talks about killing babies, because people like you would hate it and i love pissing off up tight people that cant seem to just have fun with life.

well tbh it depends whether you're joking or not. Unforturnately the vast majority of people in this world just don't get a joke. I hope u weren't talking about me btw, that's why i didn't fly off into some sort of rage over this thread 'cos i guessed ppl might be joking.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by eddiehimself
well tbh it depends whether you're joking or not. Unforturnately the vast majority of people in this world just don't get a joke. I hope u weren't talking about me btw, that's why i didn't fly off into some sort of rage over this thread 'cos i guessed ppl might be joking.

People not being able to take a joke is why i do joke because people are so uptight nowadays they cant take it every one is so ****ing PC
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
People not being able to take a joke is why i do joke because people are so uptight nowadays they cant take it every one is so ****ing PC

Well, you obviously didn't get that my weed/killing babies comparison was the most obvious joke ever.
sorry, i think that is such a poser idea for a guitar. it's not cool or rebellious in any way.

it's the guitar a child buys to impress his friends.

on that note, this isnt the pit, so i guess maybe the baby killing, stuff is all out of line.

how about we talk about guitars in this section?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Page 1 of 2