I am sure everyone and their mother has posted pictures of theirs, but I just put these DR's on. I have heard mixed reviews about them.. so far they same just OK. I mean they are no Elixers, but I have to see when you put them one and tune them up they just look awesome.

Schecter Black Cherry HELLRAISER!

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Fudge, htat thing looks frechin sexy.... I want to rape those EMGS.
Thats prettty much becasuse I own a squier
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
I have to say Schecters could be the best guitars on the planet. I just am a better guitar player when I play the thing. I just sound so good. The guitar is GREAT!!!

I am not sure why but I was just like whatever I am going to give these DR's a try?? They sure look good, even though most of the reviews I have read said after a few days they just suck??

“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Quote by Agent5556
I have to say Schecters could be the best guitars on the planet. I just am a better guitar player when I play the thing. I just sound so good. The guitar is GREAT!!!

I am not sure why but I was just like whatever I am going to give these DR's a try?? They sure look good, even though most of the reviews I have read said after a few days they just suck??

I definantly would say there the best guitars on the planet. If you buy them un worked on, like without fixed action, or anything along those lines, they are pretty difficult for high speed soloing.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
The thing about schecters are that they are cheap and for what they are.... they are GREAT!!

DAy two with the strings..about 6 or 7 hours of playing still look like the pictures.

I just got the same one with the Floyd on it. There was no other guitar that had the raw tone that I was looking for, and the neck was better than any that I used in the store including multiple gibsons, a tele, a strat, and an ibanez. Greatest guitar on the planet.