So, next year I'm going on a trip to Italy and naturally want to learn some Italian. I did some research, found and demoed a great program called Rosetta Stone. It's great but its got quite a hefty price tag, and I'm a cheapskate. SO, I found out that the US Army has a free online version of 30 languages for any soldier. Now you're probably thinking 'what the hell does this have to do with hacking?!' Well, here is a URL to the login page:

https://www.us.army.mil/appiansuite/login/login.fcc?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-000a4cd6-218f-1122-97ea-832f882f0000&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=$SM$HP4c7QPYp2KtCVeQ%2f723ECL4%2bJUIHQcnRMBd2KxCCSc%3d&TARGET=$SM$http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eus%2earmy%2emil%3a81%2fsuite%2fauthenticate%2edo

And if anyone could get me a login to that page I'd be eternally grateful, maybe even paypal you a few bucks. Also if anyone has found it on the Torrents or Limewire tell me, although I haven't had much luck. ALSO if anyone is/was a US Army soldier and wants to give an honest kid a login so he can have a better vacation that would be awesome.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Um...

Hacking a military site...

Yeeeahhh, not the best of ideas.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
how pricey are these rosetta stone things.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
you could probably torrent it.......

you can torrent almost anything these days

edit: come to think of it i think ive seen it on some torrent site
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by sysdown27
you could probably torrent it.......

you can torrent almost anything these days

How about a girlfriend?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
italian for dummies perhaps

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

You're an idiot.

Why would you possibly WANt to hack the military?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by Jekkyl
How about a girlfriend?

you're a pretty sad little man if you have to find a girlfriend on the internet...

but no, i said almost anything
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
You guys are idiots. It's not like if you hack this you find out all the country's military secrets its like the US Army forums.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
I could just imagine someone over at the army doing research for possible terrorists attacks over the internet, coming across this thread, and just laughing his ass off. Awesome.
yea good luck finding a black/grey hat who would actually crack for you let alone make themselves publicly known as such, even through private messaging.
Quote by JDawg
This is actually why I called him an idiot...

"Har har i wanna hack a army site login for this program!1"

for some reason the har har in that made me freaking crack up
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by Tedrick
You guys are idiots. It's not like if you hack this you find out all the country's military secrets its like the US Army forums.

Yeah, it's not a federal offense or anything.

The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (as amended Oct. 3, 1996)
Section 1030.

Read it.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Quote by leid sepplin
I AM A HACKER ON STEROIDS!

n

OH NOES

DO YOU FORGIVE??
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by sysdown27
you're a pretty sad little man if you have to find a girlfriend on the internet...

but no, i said almost anything

I found a chick on the internet who is now my girlfriend of almost one year...am I a sad little man now?
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
It's not like anyone here could hack anything, I'm surprised they're able to turn on the computer themselves.
I think some trouble could become of hacking the U.S. Military, I really don't think they'd approve, why not look into alternate programmes downloadable via limewire?