Page 1 of 2
I was on UG and i moved my neck when i felt a sharp pain in my neck i felt where the pain came from and i felt a lump its behind my right ear runs inline with my jaw line but obvioulsy quite high as its near behind my ear anyone have any ideas ???? if it gets worst i will have to go see a doctor but yea any ideas ???
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !
I had one of those once.

It's a pimple.

Seriously.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by LtdB254
cancer.

straight to the point eh?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by LtdB254
cancer.

Definitely.

Some sort of cancerous tumor. I had one in my brain when I was a kid. You'll live.
The black plague returns man... thanks for damming the earth.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
it's a ganglean cist. Don't worry they're not anything that will do any damage to you, it's just a pocket that has filled with a jelly like substance. Almost everybody gets one through the course of your life. But if you are still nervous about it go and see a doctor, don't be coming to the pit for medical advice.

just remember:
Pit=stupid
Doctor=smart
pics or not true
jks

pics would help tho
My Facebook

MAIN Gear:

Jackson Pro Rhoads

AMP:

Head: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier BLACK FACE

Cab: Mesa Boogie 4x12 Road King Slant
Of course all life changing delicious can rightfully be made here at the pit.
Try to pop it.

Seriously.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Definitely AIDS.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
A flesh-eating bacteria accumulation. Shoot yourself, you may contaminate other people.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Quote by lewbob
Whats this lump on my neck help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats your head.
dude thats ****in sick! Your a freak!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIII ain’t got no respect!
For people that are politically correct
Quote by 1watt
Thats your head.

...Lol. This has to be the funniest thing anyone has said all day. ..Damn.. today hasn't been much of a day..

You deserve a medal.
look on the bright side...you might just earn a new nickname from all this!

like Bump
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Good old pit help i have a cancerous aids ridden black death filled cyst whoop whoop haha I was just wondering if anyone had had anything its just painful but as its 5 in the morning i cant go to a doctors until tomorrow and then not till tuesday but ah well i do love the pit as i lol'ed at the its your head :P
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !
Dude, don't worry. I have the EXACT same thing and It's just a swollen lymph node. I have them on both sides of my neck and they go away and sometimes come back. Nothing to worry about.
Actually, a couple years back I had something to that. It turned out to be a swollen lymph-node. The only thing was different than my case was that it was painful. It was just some lump in my neck that went away after a couple days.
Last edited by noob_cannon3548 at Sep 3, 2007,
God wants you to die.
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Whats this swollen lymph node ???? is it to do with you throat in a way anything to do with maybe overuse of vocals ?? i looked on the internets but its like 5.10 am and i am tired like mad so yea ???
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !
Quote by lewbob
I was on UG and i moved my neck when i felt a sharp pain in my neck i felt where the pain came from and i felt a lump its behind my right ear runs inline with my jaw line but obvioulsy quite high as its near behind my ear anyone have any ideas ???? if it gets worst i will have to go see a doctor but yea any ideas ???

its an abnormally placed lymph node. i've got one a lil furthur down and back. it hurts sometimes, often sharply when it does. but mines never botherd me for more than a day. if it hurts really bad or gets worse, def. go see your doc. you could have a serious infection.

btw no i'm not bsing you. i do know this.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
I dunno. Anytime there's a lump on me, I usually just **** it up, but I have bad ideas sometimes. Try popping it.
Quote by Kid Fisto
its an abnormally placed lymph node. i've got one a lil furthur down and back. it hurts sometimes, often sharply when it does. but mines never botherd me for more than a day. if it hurts really bad or gets worse, def. go see your doc. you could have a serious infection.

btw no i'm not bsing you. i do know this.

what is this lymph node what exactly is it there for if you get me ??

Edit : for people who are saying pop it its not on the outside skin its a lump under the skin near the back of my right ear
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !
so my immue system decided to go s*it whoop
CAPARISON HGS HORUS !

FRAMUS COBRA !
It's one of a few things...

Dislocated Jaw (protruding bone is the bump)
Cyst (the cyst is the bump)
kinked neck (the irritated muscle is the bump)
or my first thought, which is probably what it is, a swollen gland (the swollen gland is the bump)

It's probably a swollen gland. I'd bet my 5 dollers on it.

No grounds to worry, tkae it to the doctor if you want.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Page 1 of 2