Page 1 of 2
So i am sitting downstairs, its like midnight where i am. And i hear this sort of weird sound(kinda like heavy breathing), everyone is asleep but me. So i pick up a chair and start to move near the sound( i watch alot of horror movies). It seems to be coming from above me i look up and realize it sounds like a bed creaking back and forth. And my parents bedroom is right above me. I know you might say, grow up, its human nature. Well i agree but, dude, its your parents...

Any similair experiences?
How did you deal with it?
wow... now I feel bad, its just one of those things you dont want to know.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Yes.

I was with my girlfriend.

I heard a weird squeking sound.

I got up to see what it was.
The sound stopped.
I got back into bed.

Few seconds later, the sound started again.

Pretty creepy, ehh?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
Better then walking in on your sister.

But thats the best part (only if she doesn't see you )<.<<.>>.>
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
damn it. I thought a burglar was about t find out why you don't mess with kids with chairs.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Open the door, and yell "Surprise!"
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
I thought you were going to say God was there to rape you..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
lool yeah once i stayed up really late finishing homework, and then i walked to the kitchen to get something to drink, and as i walked by my parents bedroom i heard like repetative sqeaky matress sounds.... i couldnt look at my parents for like a week
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
You should run upstairs and throw the chair and then run out of the room crying.

That'll teach them.
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
Quote by BumSnack
She is 46 and overweight. Guess.

THIS CALLS FOR A PAPER BAG!

lol jk dude
Quote by AngelOfHatred

this dude told me he walked in on his sister and her dildo =O
lol ur parents were having buttsecks
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by groll01
lol ur parents were having *********

What were you trying to say? Thats the longest curse I've ever seen!
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30

Quote by Funkychicken313
Open the door, and yell "Surprise!"

lmao.
2+
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
omfg i was down in my room (right below my parents room) the other night and holy **** i heard a 'yeah, you like that doncha bitch?'
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I will probly cringe every time i see them for a while now. They told me to go to bed earlier(which is unusual). Now i know why. Should have listened.
you shoulda ran up to your dad started slapping him on the ass and said "You want another one of me now?! eh?!"
Christian
Quote by p o e
omfg i was down in my room (right below my parents room) the other night and holy **** i heard a 'yeah, you like that doncha bitch?'

your parents Saddam Hussein and Satan?
god is anyone else tired. I'm exhausted but I can't pull myself away from the obese mum action.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by BumSnack
So i am sitting downstairs, its like midnight where i am. And i hear this sort of weird sound(kinda like heavy breathing), everyone is asleep but me. So i pick up a chair and start to move near the sound( i watch alot of horror movies).

Dude, what are you thinking? When has slowly and cautiously moving towards the source of a mysterious sound EVER worked out in favor of the asshole jock/black guy/hot girl? Even if you aren't a dangerously expendable archetype, curiosity is never very healthy. Hear some freaky ****? You RUN, not inquisitively check it out while asking if anyones there...

Your gonna get eaten some day.
Quote by mellowyellow729
you shoulda ran up to your dad started slapping him on the ass and said "You want another one of me now?! eh?!"

thats nasty...

wut if it was ur parents...
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
ive heard my mom and dad,then like 2 weeks ago i heard my mom and her boyfriend,and i heard my dad and his girlfriend but i just act like nothings goin on
I don't think that its something that people are supposed to get used to.........
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30

Quote by ddranthony92
ive heard my mom and dad,then like 2 weeks ago i heard my mom and her boyfriend,and i heard my dad and his girlfriend but i just act like nothings goin on

Are your mom and dad still together by any chance?
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
yeah.....a couple months ago, i was sitting downstairs way late one night and i heard the ole creaking sound..

i was so scared cause i knew right away what it was..

so i bolted up the stairs and jumped in bed..

and the creaking stopped..

i felt kinda bad just cause....well you know....

what if you were in the middle of that and you heard someone pounding up the stairs..?

you know..

it wouldnt exactly put you in a better mood...
Tomorrow morning, you should walk up to your dad and say "Dad, i heard some weird sounds last night, I think someone's in the house besides us." "What? What are you talking about, son? There's no one in the house besides us." "I don't know, Dad. Last night i heard something squeaky over and over again, like a door opening and then someone walking around upstairs, and I could faintly hear a voice, so please, Dad, I'm scared." And continue to tell him you think someone's there until he feels so guilty and tells you what it really was, and when he does, scream "HAHAHA I GOT YOU!!! I KNEW IT WAS YOU TWO!!!! HAHAHAHA YOU GOT OWNED, NOOOB!!!"
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by AngelOfHatred

true dat

Originally Posted by .smudged.
cook with semen everybody's doing it

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

Quote by PaintOurSilence
If you want to get really sick go to a nearby subway station and lick the walls or maybe a homeless man or two .
I once shared a room with my rents.
I couldn't sleep one night but my parents thought I was asleep.
And, yeah, they both had sex while I was awake.

Switched rooms the nex day.
Page 1 of 2