ok. so my girlfriend wants snakebites or a lip ring or an eyebrow piercing because she says she thinks they are attractive/cute. i told her that she wouldnt look attractive with either of them, and shouldnt be trying to look attractive to other people if i dont think she is with them. this is her:

what do you think of this?
and what do you think of snakebites and the such?
It really depends on the person, its hard to tell what it looks like until after.

In all honesty man, you should let her do what she wants to be happy, and just support her at it. In the long run you win doing that, I think.
Real eyes realise real lies.
it's a trap.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Just tell her The Pit agrees with you. She'll understand.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
do a barrel roll on her face
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by georgemccupcake
whats a snakebite?

When you get lip piercings on both your right and left side. To me it looks horrible.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
eyebrow peircings = bleh

my girlfriend has a labret and is getting snakebites soon. I think they'll look hot, her labret and the lipring she had did
he he, i have the left side of my lip pierced

on some people, it doesn't work, and.....it doesn't look like she'd would look good with any of them

clit piercing!
Nothing wrong with an eyebrow piercing, my friend has one, and she looks fine with it *shrugs*
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
i think piercings are ridiculous...

ears are perfectly fine, anything else just looks disgusting...

if she's looking for a thrill, tell her to tattoo your name on her ass or something...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Her mouth is way too small to look good with lip piercings.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Ask in the body modification thread! for god's sake!!!!

Bah, and just to be useful... let her do it if she wants. It's her body. My boyfriend has snakebites and they look fine. I wouldn't get it though, mainly because couples who look identical are really sad. I'm getting a vertical labret soon, which is smaller and less obvious. Maybe suggest that to her as an alternative if you're so controlling you won't let her do what she wants to her body.
*follows link, finds myspace and shows her thread*

It's her choice, let her do it
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Yeah body mod thread is the place for this

But i will say that for me personally that snakebites are some of the most unattractive piercings you can get - i have my eyebrow pierced but it's very discreet and suits my angular head

But just let her do what she wants
Eyebrow = NO.
I have something against them.
Its very rare for them to suit anyone.

I enjoy lip piercings though. I wanted one myself untill everyone at my school started getting them.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Most piercings just look dumb to me. If you are in agreement, try and persuade her not to through a series of savage beatings. And snakebites are the worst of the worst IMO.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
i think she'd look ok with lip piercings
in fact i think snakebites would really suit her
but people's opinions shouldn't really matter, like other people have said, make your opinion known to her then let her do what she wants.
nothing worse than a controlling jackass for a boyfriend
Piercings = no

I never understood why putting metal through your face was considered cool.

"Wait a minute...... let me get this straight..... you punch a hole in my face, possibly leading to potentially fatal infections...... stick some metal through the hole, meaning that it'll heal and leave me with holes in my face when I grow up and realise what a dick I've been trying to look like my idiot mates...... all in exchange for me giving you my (or more likely my parents) money? Holy ****! Where do I sign?"
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
^ The majority of piercings [unless you go and stretch them which i just dont understand] will heal up leaving no trace

So when i want to take mine out for good, it will heal

They're only piercings, you've just had a giant rant about them, they're really unimportant small things and no one generally cares whether or not you have them, it's when someone comes and makes a big deal about them they become sad - so just give up on the hate, their piercings, not like tattoos or whatnot
Quote by TheClincher
ok. so my girlfriend wants snakebites or a lip ring or an eyebrow piercing because she says she thinks they are attractive/cute. i told her that she wouldnt look attractive with either of them, and shouldnt be trying to look attractive to other people if i dont think she is with them. this is her:

What the fuck is that supposed to mean ?
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by TheClincher

She'll look good. Let her do it if she wants to, sorry, it's just not your choice.

Quote by metacarpi
Piercings = no

I never understood why putting metal through your face was considered cool.

"Wait a minute...... let me get this straight..... you punch a hole in my face, possibly leading to potentially fatal infections...... stick some metal through the hole, meaning that it'll heal and leave me with holes in my face when I grow up and realise what a dick I've been trying to look like my idiot mates...... all in exchange for me giving you my (or more likely my parents) money? Holy ****! Where do I sign?"

Should I even try to explain exactly what's wrong with that?

Well... if you look after them, they don't get infected.

If you don't stretch them over a certain size, they won't be there forever.

If it makes someone happy, they should do it, and since it's their body, they have every right to.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at Sep 3, 2007,