Page 1 of 2
About being drunk? Seriously? I don't drink to get drunk or anything but its like people where I live act like its such a "badass" thing to do to get ****face and brag about it and act like their older. I mean whats so great about it? I have alot of fun without alcohol with my friends anyway

discuss
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
It fun to be carefree. You classmates are retarded.
Quote by rcw110131
Don't be gay you retard.
Only Noobs don't drink.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
To be honest, I'm drunk right now.

I think it's pretty shitty that you're critisizing getting drunk when you've never actually been drunk.

Do a few shots and then talk to me about the "hype".
I believe this is appropriate:

Drugs aren't that bad though, just be responsible and put it down when you feel too attached.

I never liked being drunk though...
if you ever got drunk, youd know why its so ****!n awesome to get drunk
Only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires!
Quote by Arthur Curry
To be honest, I'm drunk right now.

I think it's pretty shitty that you're critisizing getting drunk when you've never actually been drunk.

Do a few shots and then talk to me about the "hype".

I want to be drunk in Alaska.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Watch Bill Cosby's special on "having a good time".

You'll understand.
Quote by GravityRides
About being drunk? Seriously? I don't drink to get drunk or anything but its like people where I live act like its such a "badass" thing to do to get ****face and brag about it and act like their older. I mean whats so great about it? I have alot of fun without alcohol with my friends anyway

discuss

+1. At a Wolfmother concert I was complaining about the stupid drunks spilling alcohol on me, I asked "Why do people drink at concerts anyway?". He says it makes the concert more enjoyable, I said "How does being completely wasted make it better, you loose a sense of inhibition and your next morning is going to be hellish. Plus seeing it sober allows you to better reminisce about it in later years." :\
666 BRO
Well I guess people brag about it to boost there ego, plus it's a subject you can talk about to classmates you saw there on a Monday at school

I don't brag myself but being drunk = very socialable. Which isnsome ways is good unless your telling the guy next to you hes the biggest cunt around.
I find that drinking without the objective of getting drunk is pretty pointless.

Seeing as how most alcoholic drinks taste like ass.

If I wanted something that tasted good, I'd drink...something that tasted good. lololo.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Kankuro
+1. At a Wolfmother concert I was complaining about the stupid drunks spilling alcohol on me, I asked "Why do people drink at concerts anyway?". He says it makes the concert more enjoyable, I said "How does being completely wasted make it better, you loose a sense of inhibition and your next morning is going to be hellish. Plus seeing it sober allows you to better reminisce about it in later years." :\

Wow. Slow down there, Buzzkill.
And you're clearly a Modest Mouse fan. Isaac Brock is an alcoholic.

Getting drunk at concerts is lame. Get high at concerts.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
I find that drinking without the objective of getting drunk is pretty pointless.

Seeing as how most alcoholic drinks taste like ass.

If I wanted something that tasted good, I'd drink...something that tasted good. lololo.

well, you sure as hell dont drink alcohol because it tastes good.
Only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires!
Quote by Arthur Curry

and a cokehead.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
yeah people at my school just wont shut up about their drunken episodes last friday night or whatever. Its really bull****.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by Kankuro

Ah.. you know why I don't drink?
I saw Bonnie Raitt and Keb Mo' live last year and it would have been great if this stupid group of drunken middle age fucktards weren't acting like morons in front of me. And they had their 13 year old daughter with them... shouldn't be like that in front of kids that age, how do you think the cycle continues?
Because it sucks being sober around drunk people
Renegade of this Time and Age.

Quote by reaume140
You Sir, have made my night, thank you.
Quote by Arthur Curry

Getting drunk at concerts is lame. Get high at concerts.

lawl I know that part..but yeah I've been to AA meetings and thats really the downpoint of alcohol and most the people i've talked to started drinking in their mid teens and talked about gettin drunk back in high school...sooo thats why i choose really not drink to end up like most alcoholics do anyway
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
Quote by GravityRides
lawl I know that part..but yeah I've been to AA meetings and thats really the downpoint of alcohol and most the people i've talked to started drinking in their mid teens and talked about gettin drunk back in high school...sooo thats why i choose really not drink to end up like most alcoholics do anyway

You know, you could find a balance between prohibition and alcoholism. It's called social drinking.
People drink because it is fun. They brag when they have nothing better to do. Next time the brag go up to them and be like YA WELL I HAD THE WHISKEY SHITS THIS MORNING. it will bring them unwanted memories of earlier that morning.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Well I've been drunk maybe 2 times and all it is to me is basically having a low blood sugar without the immediate headache and fear of dying. People get drunk because drinking lowers reaction time so it's funnier to watch people try to do simple things really slowly like talking. It also gets shy people to open up and talk more which can be a good thing but being a sober person around drunk people I understand the importance of not going "overboard". Once you see your uncle run into a screen door 3 times in a half hour you know it's not THAT great.

You sound like my friend who's like dude we don't need alcohol to have a good time blah blah blah...etc. To know what you're talking about and have an argumentative position right now you need to at least see what it's like. He always gives me that disappointed look when I tell him about being drunk. Try it a few times if you don't like it, then eh write a book make some money.

Also some alcohol, I've been told Whiskey, as in a shot once a day will thin out your blood and prevent clotting. My dad's great aunt lived 'till she was 90 doing that.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
^ So being grunk really doesn't have any massive pros, correct? Although it has a lot of cons.
666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ So being grunk really doesn't have any massive pros, correct? Although it has a lot of cons.

Yes. Listen to one person's account of being drunk twice in his life.

And no one gets drunk for health reasons. There are vitamins for that.
^ Well it wasn't necessarily pointed towards him. I was just trying to make a point.
666 BRO
I don't think he's saying being drunk is necessarily bad, but that it's retarded when people act like it's an accomplishment, or it's some kind of essential thing to participate in, and I agree with him there. I'm not any kind of authority on the subject, since I personally don't drink, but I also don't condemn it. I've also seen too many people make complete fools of themselves when drunk and regret it later. Something would have to be pretty damn fun to make me wanna do it at the risk of acting like those people did. But thats preference I suppose, I hate being in any situation where it compromises how others might see me, and thats exactly what being drunk does.
TS are you 13 years old? I don't see any 'hype' about drinking alcohol. I do it because I like it. It's fun, and sociable. And I like the taste of most alcohol. (Beer, whiskey, rum etc.)
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
^ well he's obviously in High School, that's the only place I could see people bragging about it. :\
666 BRO
I don't drink because it doesn't interest me at all. I'd like to think that since I'm 23, I've outgrown the let's-drink-until-we-can't-feel-feelings-no-more phase... but there are still people my age that want to do that nearly every night. I've never been into drinking. To each their own, I guess.

I just hate it when people feel the need to brag about how much they already drank or plan on drinking in the near future. I especially hate it when people post pictures of a group of people holding red plastic cups, all giving the camera the finger, with a caption underneath like... "Mee AnD MAI FRIENDz GeTTin DA-RUUUNK!"

I hate it when people talk to me about how drunk and/or high they got the night before. I don't care. I don't talk to them about the new chord progression I came up with the night before because I know they won't care, so I don't want to bore them and waste their time.

I have every right to be annoyed by people like this, but I don't disrespect them unless they disrespect me.

So whatever.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Fair calls BigFatSandwich. I don't brag about it to people who won't care though. If I have a drunken story to tell, I only share it with people who are interested and will most likely have a good story to tell me in return.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
eh, I stopped getting drunk at the age of 16 due to a tragic event in my life in which I was to stupid to realize that drinking wasn't the answer. and what pissed me off most was that alcohol was part of the reason of that tragic event. but whatever. I drink very lightly now. Never getting drunk unless I'm with my girlfriend (who will be drunk with me)
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
i only drink to have sex with girls
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I think I'm going to get drunk right now. ^_^
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Page 1 of 2