Poll: Do you spend more time on UG than playing guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you spend more time on UG than playing guitar?
Yes
50 75%
No
17 25%
Voters: 67.
Anyone else seems like it feels this way? There is something about being part of a guitar community that is almost as fun as playing the guitar itself. I sometimes find that I spend more time on UG than playing my guitar. Probably 'cause my electric needs restringing and I'm lazy :P
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
some days, definately.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I spend more time on YouTube if anything, but I'm usually playing guitar at the same time I'm on UG, so I guess they are about even.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
yea. cuz i don't play guitar at night. night is like... 10PM~3AM, which is more than the time i use to play guitar. during the day, it's like the same amount for both.

so in conclusion, yes i check UG more than i play guitar.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Ya, usually.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
time on UG > than time on guitar.

whenever im sitting by my computer listening to tunes i go ahead and check whats up on UG, and i listen more than i play.
depends, some days I'll spend hours on guitar.. but sometimes its hours on UG. I'd say no, I play more guitar, but not by much.
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
cant say i do, i played guitar today for about 9-10 hours (i had nothing to do today), and ive only been on UG for about 20 min
“I used to be made fun of because I’d stay alone at home on weekends and play the guitar, but once I got good on the guitar, I got all the pussy I wanted"-EVH

Schcter C-1 Classic - Emg 81/85 @ 18 Volts
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
I used to be on here way too much, then I got banned, re-discovered Life, and have been playing guitare more than UG.
^ You need to be on here more often. .... BTW the link in your sig doesn't work, well maybe it's just me.
666 BRO
I usually come on here to look for songs to learn and then I just go into the forums, hang up my guitar and stay on here.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Quote by Kankuro
^ You need to be on here more often. .... BTW the link in your sig doesn't work, well maybe it's just me.

Yeah, I do.

OH. Thanks for telling me. I just realized there's like, 4 http's in the URL haha
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
7-8 combined or at once hours on the guitar (I switch off between Electric, Steel String, and Classical Nylon).

Two or three on UG.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
im a lazy ass with no life even when im playing guitar im on the computer and if im not playing guitar hero and if im not doing that im probobly taking a **** or actually doing something with friends

...but yes UG rules
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
Yeah I check UG more. But that's because I go on UG at work, where I can't play guitar.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army