What is the legality of me downloading guitar pro off of a a torrent site (thats what limewire is, right?)?
Also, has anyone had any problems in general with limewire, like computer running slow or spyware/virus and the likes?

Thanks in advance.
..If it isn't licensed, then it's illegal.

And by that, I mean if you get the full version and it's free, it's illegal. I don't recommend posting about it or discussing it here, as your topic will probably just get deleted and you may be warned and/or banned for piracy.

Just a friendly warning.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Limewire isn't a torrent program. If you want to use torrents, you need a special program and certain websites. I won't say because I might get in trouble. Don't use limewire either, You'll be able to steal your programs faster using a torrent site. I'm not sure what type of legal issues you can get into though, depends on where you live. I'm sure it would be quite a fine if you got caught.
I've gotten caught by the fbi like 9 times.

Playing guitar is NOT a sport.

Let the RABBITS wear GLASSES
]
guitar pro is a rip off anyways in my opinion. it is illegal to pirate it. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do it but lemme just say that Nike's slogan is "JUST DO IT."
'nuff said.
limewire ****ed my computer man im not saying i stopped using it...it just ****ed my computer hard in the ass
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
It's illegal but I'm pretty sure everyone does it anyway. Honestly, how many people actually pay for PhotoShop?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Limewire sucks, its a p2p program full of spyware and uses lots of your computers resources making it run slow. Torrent sites are where it's at. There is a whole torrent site/help thread.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
It's illegal but I'm pretty sure everyone does it anyway. Honestly, how many people actually pay for PhotoShop?

Not I.
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?