They're decent, and that's coming from an avid power metal hater.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I saw them in the recommendations Thread and I thought I'd check them out, turns out they are quite good and I like them.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
I saw them in the recommendations Thread and I thought I'd check them out, turns out they are quite good and I like them.

You know, this is the first time I've been to the metal forum and I already like it better than the Pit.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
the falsetto at the start of Book of Heavy Metal > all
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
I only got into them a few weeks ago and now I think they're great! In flames you burn is awesome. There's a really cool video on youtube of In flames you burn set to 300 and it works really well. They were damn good at bloodstock, too. But most importantly, you gotta love a band with lyrics such as ''I am so ****ing metal and so is my wife!''
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
In The Book Of Heavy Metallllll

Whaaaaaaaaaahhhh
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Dragonslayer is a really good album, I like it more than TBOHM. Chasing the dragon is quite good, and Gus.G is awesome.
I signed...a contract with the devil..?
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
The Book Of Heavy Metal is a ****ing GREAT album. Dream Evil are one of the most fun power metal bands ever. greatness
"IM SOO FUCKING METAL!!! AND SO IS MY WIFE!!!!"

"I AM HIS WIFE"

rofl power metal cheese
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Last edited by Bodom_Shredder7 at Sep 3, 2007,
The drummer Snowy is so flamboyant it's ridiculous. Come to think of it, the whole band is pretty homoerotic... not saying this in a homophobic way though.

Love "The Book of Heavy Metal." Makes me feel like a real man.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
"IM SOO FUCKING METAL!!! AND SO IS MY WIFE!!!!"

"I AM HIS WIFE"

rofl power metal cheese

i love that line
My sig is better than yours
book of heavy metal is the best song ever, they play it at the local metal club and everyone naturally goes tits
They're a great band, not too power metal-ish, for those who dont like the subgenre (I love power metal, so not me). I don't have the new album though, except the song "Fire! Battle! In Metal!". It sucks that Gus G left, but at least we still have Firewind who also rule. First the Savatage thread, now this? You have a good taste in music Necrolust.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
they're a good band. i dislike most PM, due to cheesy lyrics but they dont take themselevs too seriously, so its okay. i was into 'em for a while but had kinda forgot about them. im gonna go dig out one of their cds
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
The music is boring, but the lyrics are so very funny.
"We've had many cases in this department where a body has been found in pieces, or decomposed, and we've been able to put things together. Yes, the head, the upper part of the body, in a very badly
decomposed state"
Is this some kind of union band from members of other groups ??

I know Gus G is in it, and I THINK (notice the verb THINK) that the guy from kamelot is singing in this one.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by whalepudding
In The Book Of Heavy Metallllll

Whaaaaaaaaaahhhh

That song is the cheesiest I've every heard, and I am a huge Rhapsody fan. Cheese metal FTW!!!!
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Quote by bimsterfls
Dragonslayer is a really good album, I like it more than TBOHM. Chasing the dragon is quite good, and Gus.G is awesome.

Gus G is ****ing god lol, anyone checked out his other band Firewind? Because they own even more.

When I came near losing my own life
It made me learn the true meaning of a smile
^Ya Firewind is amazing.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Yeah, I have all of Firewind's albums - there's 6 of them.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.