So who here has seen previews for Clive Owen's newest film "Shoot 'Em Up". It looks pretty ridiculous but I'm only seeing it for Clive, one of my favorite actors, come on, Sin City, Children of Men, Closer, Inside Man. Also Paul Giamatti is in it, as a hitman. Discuss movie.
666 BRO
children of men was a ****ing badass moviebut shoot em up just looks insanely stupid man thats what i think
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
^ Yeah, it's a mindless action film. Looks comical at parts, but it's Clive.
666 BRO
i havent seen any of his movies besides children of men so i dont know
Quote by stanleybach
"That is for sex, not for you, thank you come again!"

Quote by velly69
You know what they say: " You use it or you lose it".
Did you check the expiration date on your balls?
^ I mean it's an action film. In action films i believe it's action > plot.
666 BRO
looks cool... i love mindless action movies. its called Shoot 'Em Up. i think that is supposed to sum the movie up. thats the idea behind it. this isnt the friggin Horse Whisperer. this isnt some chick flick. this is gun fights and explosions with funny moments sprinkled through out.

its kind of the trend these days. just have a movie that gives you what you expect, rather then try and hide it behind something else... like Grindhouse.

when does it come out, btw?

EDIT: trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jlx4n_ibNZE
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
looks cool... i love mindless action movies. its called Shoot 'Em Up. i think that is supposed to sum the movie up. thats the idea behind it. this isnt the friggin Horse Whisperer. this isnt some chick flick. this is gun fights and explosions with funny moments sprinkled through out.

its kind of the trend these days. just have a movie that gives you what you expect, rather then try and hide it behind something else... like Grindhouse.

when does it come out, btw?

EDIT: trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jlx4n_ibNZE

I think September 9th.

BTW, I know you're seeing The Dark Knight next year.

You might like this if you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2DdLNj7KoI&NR=1
666 BRO
when i went to comic con there i sat through the panel discussion and the cast and director were showing clips. personally i think it looks really entertaining and fun if you take it for what it is, an over the top action flick.

and clive owen is the ****.
^ Clive = Awesome. The list for manliness goes as so.....

Clive Owen > Christian Bale > Val Kilmer

666 BRO
Quote by bpf3991
children of men was a ****ing badass moviebut shoot em up just looks insanely stupid man thats what i think

Isn't it meant to be a stupid, cheesy, violent fun rampage? I read in Empire (British movie mag) that it's going to be like a John Woo wet dream, there's gun fight to gunfight, death by carrots and a gunfight in a sex scene. But Clive Owen, dude!, I doubt if he'll bring some of his Children Of Men seriousness into it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too