http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/na10tbolt/music/all/play63425

here it is, been working on recording it for a while, ehhmmm still no vocals/lyrics sorry about that. This is the start of my third year of playing so be cool. Not sure where the first solo came from, it was just random **** i played before the actual solo started and I kept some of it. Sorry for weird sounding bass, I'm using a 99 dollar Rogue fretless dirrect in.
I really like it man. Did you use drum synth for that? Cuz the drums sounded perfectly chosen/timed, just a little flat (but still amazing!).

What kind of chords was the picking based off of (just curious)? I'd be glad if I could reach your skill by the end of this year (my 3rd).

Didn't get to the solo, but still great!
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
damn guys thanks! I'm the amature Chopin of the guitar world, i just take like half the notes out of a major chord. I honestly don't know what those chords are. I messed around with fingerings untill I was like "yea that's it". Same with the solo. Ill try to tab the chords kinda:

e-----------------------------------------------------------------------2----------------
b---------0---------------0-----------------------------------------0----0--------------
g------2---2-----------2---2-----------------------0-----------2----------2----------
d----0-------0-------1-------1---------0-------------0------0---------------0--------
a--3-----------3---2-----------2----------0---------------2--------------------2------
E--------------------------------------3--------1----------------------------------------

not the exact rhythm but yea...

The drums were pre-made loops in Garage Band 3. I just differentiated them so it wouldn't get boring. I know zilch about drums. Thank you for the good response!