hi. i've been here b4 because i needed help with a pedal to help fix my tone,but lately i've been thinking itd be a waste to buy a pedal and use it on a Marshall MG10CD Combo Amp,but im not really sure. so i've been thinking should i stay with it and just get the pedal or should i buy a new amp altogether. im thinking if i do decide to buy a new amp id a getting Line 6 Spider III 15 Modeling Combo b/c all i really need is a bedroom amp. give me advice on wat i should do and suggest amps i should get. i play thrash metal, the occasional blues and jazz and some classical songs. no budget limit,but stick to bedroom amps. thanks for ur help
Last edited by MetalMusicianAl at Sep 3, 2007,
No budget limit?

Star GainStar.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Hey guys! how do you create a post? for ex. one said bass probs.! if i can get an answer that would be great
It wouldn't necessarily be a waste, just use the MG on totally clean and the pedal for distortion. You already know you need a new amp. I would suggest looking into one of the $200 5 watt tube combos. If you must have solid state a Peavey Transtube or Cube. I personally hate Spiders but this is my opinion.