hey guys, Im a fag, I know, but Im outta credit and I wanna know a site where I can send free texts. Any help?
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Last edited by guitarist_with_ at Sep 3, 2007,

Why did you just call yourself a "fag"? Are you actually? Coz there was really no reason why we needed to know...

If not... Why..?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
my girlfriend has a prepaid t-mobile phone...

i'm on a plan, but i also have t-mobile...

she ran out of minutes, but thought she still had some, therefore when her phone kept her from texting, she thought it was because the phone was acting up, not because she was out of minutes...

after a few tries, she got through... after a few tries to reply, i got through too...

so we haven't gotten any minutes in 3 weeks and so far its worked out...

dunno if that helps you at all, but i figure its worth a try if you are in fact just out of minutes...

also, if you have someone text your e-mail adress or instant messanger, you usually can reply without them needing to be signed on... forgot how that works though...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

Why did you just call yourself a "fag"? Are you actually? Coz there was really no reason why we needed to know...

If not... Why..?

LOL

"HEY IM A FAG" LAWLZ
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

If not... Why..?

I really, really don't know. I'm as straight as a straight object. Answer question plzkthxbai. Poster above me, Im on a university network which prohibits IM (****in gay) and I have no idea what t-mobile is etc
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
t-mobile is a service provider...

basically, if you have a phone, just keep trying to text till you get through... thats what i did and it pretty much works...

i dont get it, you want text while you're on the internet or you're looking for an internet related solution?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
t-mobile is a service provider...

basically, if you have a phone, just keep trying to text till you get through... thats what i did and it pretty much works...

i dont get it, you want text while you're on the internet or you're looking for an internet related solution?

I think hes ran out of credit... so he wants to send a text message for free via the internet...

Dont think its gonna happen!

I LOVE KENSAI
www.freesmsmate.com.au

only works in australia

www.motorola.com or something you can use that one too but i don't know if it's outside aus or not
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
I think hes ran out of credit... so he wants to send a text message for free via the internet...

Dont think its gonna happen!

Ugh, ive done it before. Cant remember the site.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
It's all good, glad i could help

yeah, we don't just get slaves, illegal immigrants, and better results in cricket, swimming, we also get free sms how effing sweet are we

mind you, you do get points because we spawned such attrocities as *shivers* ACDC and Wolfmother...
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Aussies get something for free?!

God damn that picture is getting over-used so much...

I LOVE KENSAI