hey all.
i have just purchased a used LTD viper 301. it is in prety mint condition and i am more than happy with it. it is approx 4 years old, and the bridge and stop piece show thier age with minor corrosion and fading in places. it is a black viper with black hardware. i was thinking of replacing the bridge and stop piece as these are prety cheap...bout $60 (NZ dollers) all up. i was also thinking of changing them to gold or silver, not black which they are now. i thought that this myt look wierd tho, since the tuners are goin to stay black (they are brand new planet waves locking tuners).

so yeh i spose im just after some opinions on what people rekon?
cheers
i reckon u should stick with black. Unless you get gold tuners. I'm pretty sure you can get those planet waves tuners in gold actually. That would look bling. Like this stingray:

BITCHIN'!!!

yep u can get them in gold:

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tuners/Guitar,_solid_peghead_tuners/Planet_Waves_Auto-Trim_Locking_Guitar_Machines.html
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Last edited by eddiehimself at Sep 3, 2007,
yeh gold would look dam bling. but im not sure i wana fork out the muny for a new set of those tuners quite yet...hmmmm

thanks for that
Keep the hardware all the same colour. Otherwise it will look like ****.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
jimmy page had chrome hardware except for gold tuners, but they were old so they looked more like silver