Translate what the person above said LANGUAGE another in tons, then into English, and post office the english translation on this thread.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
but why??

and most free online translations have the worse grammatical errors possible...

and if it can't figure out a word it leaves it be, give or take an e or something at the end...

EDIT: maybe i should re-read a thread for confirmation before i post?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Übersetzen Sie, was die Person über besagtem innen zu einer anderen Sprache, dann ins Englische und die englische Übersetzung auf diesem Gewinde bekanntgeben.

In English:

Translate what the person above said in to another language, then into English, and post the english translation on this thread.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
In English:

Translate what the person above said in to another language, then into English, and post the english translation on this thread.

To Chinese and back:
Above translates any person to state in front to other languages, then a tenth English, with posts English translation in this thread.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
should be done to song lyrics...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

This thread = infinite loop of TS's instructions.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
to dutch and back:
Above any person translates to explain English translation vooraan to other languages, english then tenth, with mails in this wire.
from eng to greek to eng:

Above any person it translates in order to explains the English translation vooraan in other languages, English then tenth, with the posts in this cable
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
From English to Chinese to Greek to Dutch to German to Spanish to Japanese to Korean and back to English...
"???????????????????????????????????????????ayti'n.ti???????????????10???"
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
English to Korean to English
It this up of who it translate different language, inside this cable British that time inside 1/10, it explains a vooraan British translation in point
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by x_thurston_x
but why??

and most free online translations have the worse grammatical errors possible...

and if it can't figure out a word it leaves it be, give or take an e or something at the end...

EDIT: maybe i should re-read a thread for confirmation before i post?

Greek and back:
but because?? and most free in direct connection translations have the worse grammatical errors likely... and if it cannot calculate a word it leaves this is, gives or it takes a e or something... in the end YOU PUBLISH: perhaps would I be supposed to reread a thread for my confirmation front to post?
родительское наблюдение порекомендовано

гречиха!!!!!
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
Quote by ldl67

You can use this: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Prevedi kar je poster nad tabo rekel v drugi jezik, nato v angleščino, in postaj angleški prevod v to temo.

Lahko uporabljaš tole: http://babelfish.altavista.com/

ma v tem primeru ti ne bo pomagalo

When I wake up early in the morning,
Lift my head, I'm still yawning
When I'm in the middle of a dream
Stay in bed, float up stream

Please don't wake me, no
don't shake me
Leave me where I am
I'm only sleeping

Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need

Please don't spoil my day
I'm miles away
And after all
I'm only sleeping

Keeping an eye on the world going by my window
Taking my time

Lying there and staring at the ceiling
Waiting for a sleepy feeling

Please don't spoil my day
I'm miles away
And after all
I'm only sleeping

Keeping an eye on the world going by my window
Taking my time

When I wake up early in the morning,
Lift my head, I'm still yawning
When I'm in the middle of a dream
Stay in bed, float up stream

Please don't wake me, no
don't shake me
Leave me where I am
I'm only sleeping

(to german and back)

If I wake up early in the morning, let us lift mean head, I yawn, if I in the middle am in a dream stay in bed, still swim river at please up do not wake up you me, none shake me do not leave me, where I sleep I only am everyone seem to think, I I worry not, I think am putrid that they are not crazy enterprise everywhere with such a speed, until they find there a necessity are please spoil you do not mean day, which I am distant for miles and after all only sleep I stops of an eye in the world, which lasts my time by my window goes to lie there and Anstarren along the cover, the one sleepy feeling waits please spoils you does not mean day, which I am distant for miles and after all only sleep I stops of an eye in the world, which lasts by my window my time goes if I wakes up early in the morning, lift you mean head, I yawn still, if I in the middle am in a dream stay in bed, swim up river at please do not wake up you me, none shake me do not leave me, where I sleep I only am
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

If I wake up early in the morning, let us lift mean head, I yawn, if I in the middle am in a dream stay in bed, still swim river at please up do not wake up you me, none shake me do not leave me, where I sleep I only am everyone seem to think, I I worry not, I think am putrid that they are not crazy enterprise everywhere with such a speed, until they find there a necessity are please spoil you do not mean day, which I am distant for miles and after all only sleep I stops of an eye in the world, which lasts my time by my window goes to lie there and Anstarren along the cover, the one sleepy feeling waits please spoils you does not mean day, which I am distant for miles and after all only sleep I stops of an eye in the world, which lasts by my window my time goes if I wakes up early in the morning, lift you mean head, I yawn still, if I in the middle am in a dream stay in bed, swim up river at please do not wake up you me, none shake me do not leave me, where I sleep I only am

English to Russian and back

If 4 wake up at the very beginning the morning, then prevent us to raise average head, 4 you zevnite, if I in middle am in dreams a stay in the bed, fixed is river swim on if you please upward wake up you 4, then any you sotrya****e me do not leave 4, where I sleep 4 only am, is which each it seems that he thinks, 4 I I am disturbed not, I I think putrid am that them not it will be crazy enterprise everywhere with this speed, as long as they not find there need it will be if you please spoil you you will not intend the day, which I it is distant for the miles and after the only feet of eye in the world, which sleep iego continues my time by my window goes to lie there and Anstarren along the cover, the expectation of one sleepy feeling please they spoil you they will not intend the day, which I is distant for the miles and after the only feet of eye in the world, which sleep iego continues by my window my time it goes if I it spills upward at the very beginning the morning, then raises you average head, I I yawn still, if I in middle am in dreams a stay in the bed, swim upstream on if you please wake up you 4, then none to tryastiyu me I leave 4, where I sleep 4 only am
Com'n that's way too long, English -> traditional chinese -> english

If 4 awakes in starts the morning, then prevented we raise the average head, 4 your zevnite, if I morning stops over in middle in the dream in the bed, the fixed river swimming opens the excuse me to awaken is upward your 4, then any your I not to leave behind 4 sotrya****e, I sleep the morning 4. only places, is which each its he believed as if, 4 my I am disturbed am not, my I thought putrid morning they will not be it will be the crazy enterprise everywhere by this speed, so long as they will not be discovered there need it will be the excuse me damages your you not to be able to care for the day, I it will be remote mile and in the eye only foot later in the world, will sleep iego to continue my time to lie there by mine window and Anstarren along the cover, one kind of sleepy feeling expected they will invite to damage your them not to be able to care for the day, I will be remote mile and in the eye only foot later in the world, will sleep iego to continue by mine window my time it is if it will overflow upwardly in starts the morning, then will raise your equally head I, my I still hit the yawn, if I morning stopped over in middle in the dream in the bed, The swimming awakens your 4, to the upstream excuse me then not to have to tryastiyu I I leaves behind 4, me to sleep the morning 4. only places
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Today I went into town. Whilst I was there, I bought a jacket, a scotch pie and a pair of jeans. I went with girlfriend, but she didn't buy very much. It was a good day.

Then into Japanese, then back to English:

Today I entered into a/the town. While being there I be the pie and 1 set of jean that exterminate it 1 which bought a/the jacket. I accompanied it which to a/the girl friend, but she did not buy very a lot. 《主語なし》It was good 1st.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Today I went into town. Whilst I was there, I bought a jacket, a scotch pie and a pair of jeans. I went with girlfriend, but she didn't buy very much. It was a good day.

Then into Japanese, then back to English:

Today I entered into a/the town. While being there I be the pie and 1 set of jean that exterminate it 1 which bought a/the jacket. I accompanied it which to a/the girl friend, but she did not buy very a lot. 《主語なし》It was good 1st.

translated to german, and back to english:

Today I participated in the a/the city. While its I is the cake there and 1 sentence cotton, which abolish him 1, which bought a/the jacket. I accompanied it, which to a/the friend was, but to it not very a Los??????It good 1. bought.
sup?