So, like 90% of the people here, I have been known to blaze form time to time.

Now, I've noticed that, having actually done it almost exclusively from my friends bong, that when I smoke from almost any other medium, I dont really feel it. I'm lead to think that I'm doing something wrong, and that I'm just the worst smoker ever (as a friend has pointed out to me on one occasion).

Advice? I seriously phail at smoking from anything other than a glass bong.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Inhale into lungs, not into stomach.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
drug thread. but to help you I will say that you do get better hits off a bong than other things. Just inhale as DEEP as possible and hold it in as long as you can. See if you can have it go out your nose a little just to know you are actually inhaling.
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Quote by human-blasphamy
drug thread. but to help you I will say that you do get better hits off a bong than other things. Just inhale as DEEP as possible and hold it in as long as you can. See if you can have it go out your nose a little just to know you are actually inhaling.

Did you ever consider that marijuana might be the cause of your dream/reality mix-ups?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Did you ever consider that marijuana might be the cause of your dream/reality mix-ups?

No it happened to me before I started smoking
C2B3
Colnel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains

Quote by larry jones
I don't put people's quotes in my sig, but this would go there if I did.
Take a few slow deep breaths before you hit whatever you are hitting, make sure you breathe all the way out. Then take your hit, make sure it's a big one, and hold for a little bit, let some smoke out, take another small breath in and hold until you can't any more and let it all out. You'll be high in seconds. If you are using a pipe, hold the carb and release it every a few times while taking your hit. And having really funky stuff usually helps.
The best way I can explain proper inhalation is it's a lot like drinking a cup of water. What a lot of people do with smoking anything is the same as taking a swig of water and then spitting it out without actually swallowing it. Same with smoking, some people tend to suck in the smoke and then blow it out, entirely skipping the inhalation stage. After you suck in the smoke, breathe in without the joint/blunt/bong/pipe/cig to your lips, you will feel the smoke enter your lungs, then you can breathe out.

If you're unsure whether you are doing it right, exhale through your nose instead of your mouth, if smoke comes out of your nostrils then you got the smoke in your lungs. If it doesn't, you didn't. However, don't make a habit of exhaling through your nose; smoke can seriously damage your nasal mojo.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
maybe your friend just has good sh*t, everyone else doesn't and therefore you dont get high...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
You can't smoke properly? What are you, a woman? *awaits sexist bashing*
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by darkstar2466

The first reply to that thread was by me, "What have you been smoking?"