Hey,

An online store I know has a Boss DD6 Digital Delay going for mint and unused with all the box and manual for £89. Is this a good price? I've been after a decent delay for my for pedalboard, because right now it consists of overdrives and distortions

Should I get it? Push for £80?

Cheers

Darren
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
I had one, and it was great while I was learning all about effects etc. Yea £80s a good price, I sold mine for that much used.

Try it out first though.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I just bought a used one without the manual and box for £70 so trying for £80 is pretty good. It's great fun to play around with, although i warn you now that it goes through batteries like a smack addict goes through needles.
The loop function's amazing too, if only it were a bit longer.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
The loop function's amazing too, if only it were a bit longer.

Yep, best feature on the DD6. The delays a bit "meh" but I had a lot of fun with the loop function. I spent about an hour playing over the sweet leaf riff once
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
^haha, your sweet riff im sure.

the warp and rewind are a bit useless after a while. but i like the loop, some delay and the fact that i can line my board out to two amps.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i'd still sooner go for a used one from ebay. personally, i've stopped caring about whether things are new or used. they work just the same, and if you get a used one at an appropriate price, you dont take a loss. as far as i'm concerned, the more beat up the better, because its almost certainly not gonna drop in value, so you'll always be able to make most of the cost back if you want to get rid.

but thats just me. if the difference isnt much, maybe go for it. but i'd still just get the cheapest one you can, be it used or new.

also, you can get nicer things for that price imo. akai headrush. echo park. etc.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
^ Is the DD-6's loop seperate from the main line? My DD-3 has the loop but it sort of builds up so yee?
Well, i've thought about it. And at that price it's worth getting because i'll only get one eventually anyway.

I'm looking for a used Vox V847 wah too, so my pedalboard will almost be done.

List for PB is

Boss DD6 (new)
Boss TU-2 (used)
Vox V847 (used)
Power bank (new)

I've bought quite a few used bits recently, buying something new will be a nice change
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!
not the best sounding pedal, but i sure have fun using mine. got it for $75 used. craigslist ftw.
Bought it, should be here with me by friday. I was going to get one a while back, but with them being expensive and not 100% necessary I backed out. Thought i'd save £22 by getting this, so why not. I'd only be annoyed if I hadn't.

Wah next, then pedalboard is sorted.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Free Fender Strat here!