so i just got back from the dentist, i went because part of my filling came out a couple of days ago. now the dentist took an X-ray because it was only a baby tooth and he wanted to see whether it was worth refilling it or just taking it out. turned out i dont have another tooth under my baby tooth, and the baby tooth has no roots as its damaged. so he decided to take it out. so the right side of my face is numb, theres a hole in my mouth gushing with blood, and that gap is going to be there forever.

im 16 years old nearly 17. and i have a permanent gap in my mouth. i feel cheated.

tell your dentist stories.

oh and has he injected my gums and started to go numb, it tasted disgusting so i rinsed my mouth out, but i couldn't rinse as i was numb, so i tried to swish it around, which i couldn't do so i kind of spat it out everywhere lol.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
removed teeth are fun... I had an impacted tooth (an extra tooth stuck between two other teeth at an angle). My dentist was quite happy to let this go, even though it was a pain in the ass, until I was 18, and I'd have to pay for it. So she fills out all the papers and stuff, and then says "the surgery will cost you £xxx.xx." To which I reply "really? even though I'm still in higher education and therefore I'm eligible for free treament?"

F*cking bitch dentists trying to take my money.
by the time I was 17 I had 3 root canal....

IN ONE DAY
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
removed teeth are fun... I had an impacted tooth (an extra tooth stuck between two other teeth at an angle). My dentist was quite happy to let this go, even though it was a pain in the ass, until I was 18, and I'd have to pay for it. So she fills out all the papers and stuff, and then says "the surgery will cost you £xxx.xx." To which I reply "really? even though I'm still in higher education and therefore I'm eligible for free treament?"

F*cking bitch dentists trying to take my money.

Wait... what?

I've got a really sore tooth which will probably have to be removed, I've been delaying visiting the dentists because I hate them and because they'll charge me... is it really free in a month?!?
Had a nice example, worthy of the "Big Book Of British Smiles" from The Simpsons.

Had two permenant teeth removed and braces for 5 years....
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
I've had 7 teeth out!

1 of which i had the same problem as you with no adult tooth under so i've had a big gap for about a year now, 2 of them the roots had merged with the jaw so i had to have surgery on my gums so the could remove the root and i got stitches, and the other 4 were submerged into my gum so they had to take them out before they sunk under.

Beat that!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Wait... what?

I've got a really sore tooth which will probably have to be removed, I've been delaying visiting the dentists because I hate them and because they'll charge me... is it really free in a month?!?

only until you reach 19. After that it's NHS prices if you're on the NHS Dentist thingy.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
you win the thread already for bad dentist experience.

Yeah, it was horrible. They generally wouldn't do 3 in one day but it was the big complication about getting the procedure done by a certain date because of our insurance and stuff. I didn't really understand. I had never had root canal so I didn't know how painful it could be so I was like "whatever lets just get this done"

About an hour and a half later (or at least it felt like an hour and a half) after the asshole dentist finished playing tight ass with the numbing stuff and had a field day ramming these needle things down 3 of my teeth I felt violated.

I guess in a way I have myself to blame for not taking care of my teeth enough, but I blame my mom for putting me in a ****ed up situation to have all 3 done in one day.
No one knows what it's like... to be a dustbin... in Shaftesbury... with hooligans...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
only until you reach 19. After that it's NHS prices if you're on the NHS Dentist thingy.

Well I am 19.

So do you mean, until you reach the end of being 19, or am I already too late?

Screw paying £40 to have pain inflicted upon myself. I'll just... live with it!
Once I was about to have something done to my teeth, but after I was anaesthetised I had to wait in the waiting room for so long that it had worn off by the time the dentist started drilling into my tooth :/.

Naturally, I said ow. So he had to re-anaesthetise.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Dammit...

They won't ask for ID, right? right?!

Shouldn't they have your bloody details anyway?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
Once I was about to have something done to my teeth, but after I was anaesthetised I had to wait in the waiting room for so long that it had worn off by the time the dentist started drilling into my tooth :/.

Naturally, I said ow. So he had to re-anaesthetise.

oooh, welcome back from the FoTB

and yeah, re-anaesthetising sucks... a needle into the roof of the mouth isn't funny the first time.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
oooh, welcome back from the FoTB

and yeah, re-anaesthetising sucks... a needle into the roof of the mouth isn't funny the first time.

Needles aren't funny full stop

I have 4 of those permanent gaps, lol. Fortunately, they're towards the back, and not so obvious.
You see, my baby teeth are resillient. Don't want to come out. I believe I've lost two teeth in my lifetime, every single other one was pulled. My teeth also come in like a shark's.

Here's a funny story. I had a tooth that was literally facing away at a 90 degree angle. It wiggled, and you could see the middle, to the side of the adult tooth (which was completely erupted). But tried Oragel and pliers, it would not come out. It had grown into the skin. The dentist even had a tad of trouble pulling it out. Took them about three minutes to figure out how to pull it out.

Also, the anesthesia has never really bothered me. Maybe my dentists kick ass, or I have an extremely resillient mouth. Everybody always complains about needle pains and whatnot, I just complain about the nasty ass taste.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I am so not registering with you, lol

I thought he was saying "don't hate on the children of dentists, because I'm going to be one [a dentists child]" - as in, his dad was going to become a dentist .

Chubby will never make it as a dentist.

Quote by JamieB

I thought he was saying "don't hate on the children of dentists, because I'm going to be one [a dentists child]" - as in, his dad was going to become one .

Chubby will never make it as a dentist.

I think Chubz forgot to include a comma before the "kids." How can we trust our mouths with someone who can't even handle commas and correct sentence structure?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I think Chubz forgot to include a comma before the "kids." How can we trust our mouths with someone who can't even handle commas and correct sentence structure?

I think you'll find my sentence structure is immaculate. If I was going to be a child of a dentist, then there'd be an apostrophe somewhere.

JamieB - AS results?
I'v had 3 fillings now, I dont mind once iv had the injection to numb, but I hate it going in your gum, it feels so wierd.

When I had braces fitted I still had a tooth growing through, so they put some kind of plastic crap through my gum on to the tooth or something, to help pull it down quicker and in place with the rest of the brace. eugh.