Well, I've been a fan for many years after i saw them featured on a channel 4 compilation of sitcoms, after i bought the two series on dvd, i couldn't stop watching them, even though it is so funny and so different and outstanding from the other sitcoms nobody of my age (14/15) as heard of it.

Are there any other fans around, of my age, or even better some of you who aren't from Britain? because I'va always wondered whether this Britcom has travelled across the water.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Yeah, I'm 17 and I used to watch that a lot. Good show.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Im 15 and my dad has been watching them lately
i agree they are very funny
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
i'm 14 and its hilarious
used to watch it when i was 7
got a dvd of it a few years ago
its priceless
Gooby Pls.
I am 13 and i love it too. I haven't seen series two though...
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Vivian! You know I have a runny bottom!

XD
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
I'm 17 and I like The Young Ones.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Meh...They're Brilliant
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
I love them loads,i have every episode of the young ones,bottom and filthy rich and catflap I is a big Mayall and Edmondson fan.

Quote by DanRev
I prefer bottom but yeah Young Ones is good.

You dirty bastard :P
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Gotta love the Young Ones..... my favourite episode is the one where Viv makes up some concoction in a coke can, Alexi Sayle drinks it and becomes some sort of axe-wielding maniac!

Good times....

I'm 21 and remember seeing this when I was 13/14
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
best episode is the one where they go on University Challenge

Definitely. Bloody hilarious
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
The Young Ones are epic. My dad used to watch them when they aired and he bought the DVD once. I love how completely random it is.
Quote by freddaahh
Well, I've been a fan for many years after i saw them featured on a channel 4 compilation of sitcoms, after i bought the two series on dvd, i couldn't stop watching them, even though it is so funny and so different and outstanding from the other sitcoms nobody of my age (14/15) as heard of it.

Are there any other fans around, of my age, or even better some of you who aren't from Britain? because I'va always wondered whether this Britcom has travelled across the water.

LOVE the Young ones! "Oh shut up Neil!"
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Deliriumbassist
best episode is the one where they go on University Challenge

+ 1,000

So funny.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Im 20, I remember watching it when I was about 12... I seem to have forgoten most things about it, but I loved the bit where they played cricket with one of the guys as the stumps, then proceeded to set him on fire after the game. Brilliant!
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.