• Goes to the theatre?
  • Is in productions?
  • works backstage?

I do do musical theatre.

We're doing a performance of Les Miserables soon. I'm going for Marius :S

And i just finished Fame. i was Joe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuffHRacZMQ

epic.
I go to the theatre, and am a techie at our school, so i do lighting and sound for all the events like the massive gig house music, which is awesome.
i'm in youth theatre an actor to be specific, and good luck with Les Mis.
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
not me. i spend all my time on guitar. i would like to go to a musical at least once in my life, but i dont know what one i would go to....
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
i was a member of the questors theatre, but stopped for GCSE's. i hope to be doing drama and theatre studies for college. theatres just generally are kl
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
I'm a huge Theatre fan, and always have been. Been in a bunch of musical theatre productions when I was younger. My favourite one was playing Riff in West Side Story. That was awesome.
I've also been in a Les Mis production too. I was really young so I played the kid who sings 'Little People'. I think his name was Gavroche or something similar. Jeez that song had such a high range. I can't stand to think how it would sound if I tried it now. =P

I'm part of a youth theatre now, but it's more contemporary and modern acting. It's totally awesome, and the people who run it are hillarious, although I suppose I do miss a bit song and dance. :P

Good luck with the audition dude. I'm sure it will go really well.
If not, just get the pit to axe kick the director.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by tanglewoodguit
I do do musical theatre.

Sorry for the spam, but I found that incredibly funny.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.