All you UK people stop making whole threads about stupid areas in england. ill delete this thread soon....just getting a message across
Haha Dubbo's a hole...

The only good thing there is the zoo and once you've been... *shrugs*
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
tis a pretty good zoo....i hired a bike there...and saw animals having teh sexorz. But back to the point, all the UK place TSers delete ur threads
Never been there.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by paper shredder
tis a pretty good zoo....i hired a bike there...and saw animals having teh sexorz. But back to the point, all the UK place TSers delete ur threads

When i went, i got to drive around in one of those safari cars!

And we saw monkeys... "having fun"
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Jealous? You should be. We live in the UK! British Power *power attack*
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by paper shredder

You first.
There is poetry in despair.

I went there for a school excursion (and also Bathurst) and it was pretty much a hole besides the zoo.

Morisset is for winners!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
bah, i didnt even like the zoo there....
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by sebastian_96

I went there for a school excursion (and also Bathurst) and it was pretty much a hole besides the zoo.

Morisset is for winners!

shouldnt u be studying or something simon2?
Quote by paper shredder
shouldnt u be studying or something simon2?

I should be, Simon1...but I'm seriously overloaded and **** with school I need a relief so I came to The Pit to cheer me up. I'm only posting now and then not regulary

But yes, Morisset > y00
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
I should be, Simon1...but I'm seriously overloaded and **** with school I need a relief so I came to The Pit to cheer me up. I'm only posting now and then not regulary

But yes, Morisset > y00

I should be studying too, i've got an English and a Geography exam tomorrow... nad i haven't studied enough for either...

And Dubbo's a whole, The Riverland isn't any better (except that I live here)
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."