Page 1 of 2
Is this a new thing because I've never even heard of it.
`¯`'~-.,_,..-~'``¯`'~ Random Task~'``¯`'~-.,_,.-~'``¯
.._,.-~'`-¯`'~-., The President of Japan.,_,.-~'`~¯`'~-
A sub species of human.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
i think its... An American thing... I've never known what it is either.

EDIT: thankyou! i know now!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
The term has been around for years, what country do you live in?
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

It's English.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

I'm with you.

Never met a chav in my life.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

It's an English thing, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav is probably a good place to find out what they are.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
ill attempt to draw a diagram
---Human level
I
I
---rapists and murderers
I
I
---tragically bad people
I
I
---Chavs
ie. scum of the earth
Last edited by ddrocksv3_4xpk at Sep 3, 2007,
Are they like... Australia's version of "the bra boys"??

I LOVE KENSAI
theyre a bit different to wiggers. Wiggers are white people who act black gangsta, chavs are sort of metros that hang out in packs and are violent towards most people if i understand properly.
Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
---Human level
I
I
---rapists and murderers
I
I
---George Bush
I
I
---Chavs
ie. scum of the earth

Grow up.

EDIT:
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

They are our version of wiggers. Or those people who dress in that shiny clothes stuff with 50 cent and dada on it or whatever. And their cars are always pumping doof-doof shithouse music. And their pants are about 5 sizes too big.
Quote by metalliclowns
Its English as far as I know, an acronym standing for Council Houses and Violence.

Haha, I'm English and I've never heard that before.
Quite funny actually, very true aswell.
Quote by KileManA7X
Okay can I just clear up that it isn't an acronym for anything, that was made later. It's short for charver which was a regional name for a NED or a scally in some part of England. They're called different things all over.

While we're on it, SPAM isn't an acronym either.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by soulflyV
Grow up.

Yeah, George Bush is an awesome stand up comic....
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I'm with you.

Never met a chav in my life.

If you had met a chav, you *wouldnt be here
Quote by closertofreewil
I officially hate you SBLAKELELY.

PSN ID: blakerz92
add me
Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
---Human level
I
I
---rapists and murderers
I
I
---George Bush
I
I
---Chavs
ie. scum of the earth

george bush isnt as evil as everyone says he is. Stop trying to make it look like you are politically aware..
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

hey! don't be dissin the bra boys!
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Quote by soulflyV
They are our version of wiggers. Or those people who dress in that shiny clothes stuff with 50 cent and dada on it or whatever. And their cars are always pumping doof-doof shithouse music. And their pants are about 5 sizes too big.

Ok i got it really now

Cheers

I LOVE KENSAI
No it is not Council Houses and Violence. It is short for Chavvy, Which is what the Pikeys call each other. I did write an in depth history of the true chav in the other chav thread which i will not be repeating here as it took me far too long to write last time. My point being the UK media has popularized a term that is a bout as accurate as me a taking a random piece of string and "stating this Piece of sting is one mile long"

What you all call chav is actually the chad boy. Its all SKY tvs fault for messing up the naming and it has stuck.

EDIT: Here is what i posted on the original Chav thread and this is to be read as doctrine.

Right Iv had right enough with the misinformation spread about regarding the term Chav. The urban dictionary is VERY VERY wrong. The group of people know as Chavs can rightly be split into 2 distinct groups. Chav and Chad.

Chav : Spawns from Gravesend and Dartford Kent and made its way to Chatham which is a few miles down the road within a few years of chavs appearing in Gravesnd and Dartford.
The original Chav is person who idolizes Pikeys. Pikeys for those that dont know are form of travelling gypsy that don't travel very often. In fact the only time they travel is when forced to by local authorities. They don't officially exist they have no birth certificate no social security number, most don't even when know their own birthdays are. Pikeys flagrantly flaunt the law stealing and fighting their way through an area till the are forced away. They call eachother "Chavvy" "Mush" and "Bruv" rather alot and speak their own language altogether. Chavvy for i wanna go out with you is: Cor my cat my tilly boy my dolphy. They can be picked out a crowd with ease. Look for old dirty sportswear and hand me down designer clothes with a skin complexion that resembles a nicely aged leather. pikeys do not wash as they dont own bathrooms and therefore you wont need to see one you WILL smell him coming. The other major tell tale is the overwhelming amount of Pikey gold. Huge rings, chains the size of everest and massive bangles that stretch the earlobe to the point they look like an African tribesman. Not to be trusted under any circumstance as they are all dodgy C**ts. Do not cross them as they will show up with half their extended family and their idea of revenge is extreme to say the least, I have personally seen peoples houses burnt to the ground by Pikeys with them still in it.

Chavs are basically normal people who aspire to this image in their attitude and general styling. Derived form the term Chavvy.

Chad: Derived from Chadboys. The max power generation. Still adorned in sportswear and baseball caps but their major function is modified cars, one way systems and loud music. The attitude is very similar to Chavs but they don not aspire to be a Pikey.

Sadly due to basically the same dress sense the same antisocial behavior and the same tase in bad music they all got grouped into the same little monkier by the british media.

You are enlightend.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Last edited by halikus at Sep 3, 2007,
Quote by SBLAKELEY
If you had met a chav, you *wouldnt be here

'cos they're so howwid and scary and mummy says I'm not allowed to go outside by myself incase I SEE one!

Pfft, grow up, Unless you go out of your way to aggrivate them they'll leave you alone. And if you DO aggrivate them, and still whinge about it, then it's your own fault really isn't it!
They have a different name in each country. They also tend to have different fashion sense in different countries, but they always act the same.

They act very violent, they hang around in groups, they're very loudmouthed, gangster wannabes, think they're pimps, etc.

For example, in Portugal we call them 'Mitras'. They look like this

I think we have it worst than the British, to be honest
Read my previous post as Chav is the WRONG term for these people!
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
'cos they're so howwid and scary and mummy says I'm not allowed to go outside by myself incase I SEE one!

Pfft, grow up, Unless you go out of your way to aggrivate them they'll leave you alone. And if you DO aggrivate them, and still whinge about it, then it's your own fault really isn't it!

Where do you live? Shiny happy land?
Chavs where I live chuck breeze blocks at you for sitting on a wall.
Quote by KileManA7X
Quote by metalliclowns
Its English as far as I know, an acronym standing for Council Houses and Violence.

That's quite funny but it isn't an acronym.

The term first came into use in Newcastle (I think) where the word was originally "charver", or "charv" for short. Curiously, as the term spreads south, it's pronounced without the r, as "chav" - if anything I would have expected southerners to keep the broad 'a' sound in 'charv' but never mind.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqyU2z-FJr8

SERIOUSLY, just watch that haha. That's chav in a short news article.

yup i think that video pretty much tells you what a chav is.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by And2001PT
They have a different name in each country. They also tend to have different fashion sense in different countries, but they always act the same.

They act very violent, they hang around in groups, they're very loudmouthed, gangster wannabes, think they're pimps, etc.

For example, in Portugal we call them 'Mitras'. They look like this

I think we have it worst than the British, to be honest

I have no problem with whatever style they have going on... I'm not one to judge but... Who the hell wears a fanny pack on their neck?

That's not hip or cool or anything... That's just plain stupid.
Not a single one of these vids/pics show any real chavs.

A real chav would have stolen the camera kicked the s**t out of you and promised to get all his cousins round your house later for round 2.
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Quote by metalliclowns

It's not an acronym, I assure you. That's just a joke.

Quote by soulflyV

Not quite. You'd have to live here to understand what a chav was, and I can assure you they don't share many similarities with 'wiggas'.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."

lol
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Page 1 of 2