everyone else seems to be making these threads...i might as well too. Lilydale is the **** We have a maccas, KFC, not 1 but 2 coles (jeleous much), a train station, 2 cemeterys for dead people to sleep, 3 schools, 2 sex shops, 1 lake and the big finaly....a store which sells motor oil. Could there possibly be a better town ever? we have more stuff but that is the significant awsome stuff. wowowowowow

by the way i was being stupid this is a anti 'only (insert city/town name) thread'. stop making useless thread
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Last edited by xblack_sabbathx at Sep 3, 2007,
Epic phailz.

/thread
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

i only made mine to try to get people to get rid of theirs. Please make your thread anti 'only (insert city/town name) thread' or delete it.

No. We have a 3 page convo going on right now. Unless ur a mod, screw you. I'm making new friends here, I've just moved here actually, so I need to know people, so again, screw you
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
sounds about as fun as COOMA except we have woolies not coles
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Screw emo jokes, what has 6 arms, 6 legs, and 2 heads?

Nirvana.

Member Of The 'Proud Owner Of An Ibanez' Club

www.myspace.com/woody_851
Lol Cooma, Baulko has everything mate.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM