So I randomly got really sick during the night and puked all over my bed. Since I was sick and really tired, I just moved to my couch and didn't bother to clean it up. Problem is that now my whole room smells like vomit. It's really horrible. I already got rid of the bedding and sprayed a shitload of lysol, but that only works for a little while. Anyone have any advice?
you should toss a rock at it.
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*reported* for spamming this in every damn thread

lmfao, awsome, p*ssed a person off in less than 7 minutes.. we have a new record,ladies and gentlemen.
-Gear-
Crappy Starter Ashton Guitar
Ashton Ga100212
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
ESP/LTD Viper-50

Quote by cool#9
you my friend, have reached a new level of awsomeness

Quote by sebastian_96

good work The_Shredder

Look at me. Mr.Praises in sig
I thought this was a drunk story. Oh well.

Quote by The_Shredder
lmfao, awsome, p*ssed a person off in less than 7 minutes.. we have a new record,ladies and gentlemen.

That's what you think.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

You should've reported him without actually acknowledging his posts, as that is what he wanted.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You may want to use on of those vacuum cleaners that also washes your carpet (like a George, or a Rug Doctor or whatever), that's the best way to get rid of any that got on your floor.

If you got your matress im not really sure what to suggest. Open your windows too, let your room get lots of air. Fresh air will work better than any crap you spray on it.
Open all the windows and doors on the floor that your room is on, it'll let the air circulate, sure the rest of the house will stink for a bit but its the best way to do it. Febreeze, oust, everything you can think of.
Open windows, vacuum carpet, put a fan on.... It's mostly a matter of time until the smell goes away.

EDIT: I just saw a Febreeze commercial on TV.
Quote by Mad Marius
I thought this was a drunk story. Oh well.

Well it is, actually. I just didn't say that so the responses would be on topic, not "you shouldn't drink that much you dumbass idiot!"
When I was 6, we were staying at a friend's house, it was my mum and me. The friends were out so my mum had a friend over that got pissed and puked on the carpet. She tried to clean it up in the morning and said to my mum:
"It hardly smells any more"

Which is when I walk down the stairs and shout in a cute little voice:

Mum, what's the bloody smell!

Sooo, it's pretty much the same situation, you're ****ed good and proper.
^ To put the freshness back!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Bake a pastry pie
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Deliriumbassist

thats no different than rubbing icy hot in every thread
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by Smokey Amp
You should've reported him without actually acknowledging his posts, as that is what he wanted.

1+

They feed from attention...
Febreeze. Take it from someone who's smoked pot.
Quote by Mad Marius

Quote by The_Shredder

That's what you think.

Yeah dude, Mad Marius is the biggest asshole ever, even bigger than I.
Okay, from experience:

1. Clean up vomit from cloth surfaces. If you let the vomit soak in without cleaning it up i would toss the covers and the like maybe even the matress.

2. Use "Spot Shot" or similar carpet cleaner to clean carpets and other cloth things.

3. DO NOT USE FEBREEZE

4. Get an air freshener that doesnt smell like fruit or anything sour like that. Try evergreen.

5. Use a cap full of bleach to clean all of the solid objects if they got puke on em.

6. If possible rent a carpet cleaner.

7. Wait a week all the while continually cleaning the carpet with carpet cleaner spray.

All of this knowledge stems from a very horrible college experience last year which I don't even want to go into.
wooden pieces..
they always poured little pieces of wood over it

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------