Hey, I'm heading to Guitar Center today and haven't been in a bit. Any suggestions on gear/guitars I should try out? I'm already going to check out some of Gibson's guitars of the weeks if they have them, and then the T5 acoustic. Anything else?
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

What kind of amp do you already own?

If you're going to try a guitar, I've always been told to try it out with the same amp that I already own to get a better feel for what it's going to sound like if I were to take it home.

If you're going to by an amp, bring your own guitar with you. I've been told by a number of GC employees that it's ok, and a good idea, to bring your own guitar.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I've got a Spider II. so i usauly use the spider III's to get as close as I can. And for today I'm just browsing to see if I find something I love,cause last time I went I wasn't going to buy but I ended up buying my current guitar cause i feel in love with it
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

tell us what the good deals are on "The List" sale they have going on
"We lie in the Bluebells, a woodpecker laughs"
I'm back, they didn't have any good distortion amps plugged in today, just MG's. I ended up getting ten D'Addarios strings sets for 9 bucks! and everything else was on sale, the mini metal muff was 40 (orignaly like 90) but it wasn't working today. And Syn Gates custom Schecter is really sweet, but some idiot broke the place where the Whammy Bar goes in on the Floyd
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism