Okay a mate and I were listening to Darkest Hour - Doomsayer, the first 3 seconds, with our volume right up. Is it us or is there a (young?) voice saying "I didn't do anything."???

Haha.
Oh, I thought it was Hatebreed's Doomsayer :P

Try looking into lyrics for that, sometimes stuff like taht is displayed in brackets.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
I can't find it in lyrics. I also googled it too. No results for it. Lol I didn't realise other bands had songs named that, should have titled it better.
Got me curious though, i'll look that song up, and tell you if I hear anything.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMo6iWHbc2E

Just listened to that... No kid's voice, just sounded like a chorus chant or something to me.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

Good job, TS.
Holy crap.. a few seconds later I heard an "I promise"... just as it hits 8 seconds with my mp3.

EDIT: I plugged in headphones, really good ones of dads. turned it up loud since folks are sleeping and can't use speakers. and I am 100% positive someone says something in the beginning. I am also 100% positive it's I didn't do (something).

as for the I promise bit. they say something else but what that is, I don't know.
Last edited by metaldier at Sep 3, 2007,
Well I messaged them and their guitarist through myspace and this is the reply I got.
From Kris Norris - "there is a voice on there and some samples but im not sure exactly what they say myself sorry!"