The tone is very generic high-gain tone, there's nothing special about it. Try to find your own sound instead of mimicking someone who doesn't have good tone in amp or fingers.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Wow thanks. well i observe alot more than i test because my parents often complain about my guitar and stuff. Cuz i suck. But thanks...but high gain tone? man my amp must suck cuz when i put high gain...its sounds really scratchy adn sometimes liek a girl is screaming....0_o...anythign that i am doing wrong? I put it up to 10. and it dose that....wierd..screamy shiz
it says....
on the box.

I got it in japan so yeah umm

IBZ- G (with a checkmark)
and also IBZ-GR (without a checkmark) sry idk cuz i got this in japan haaha
PLus there is no distortion button or knob..it just says...Boost? is that it?
Oh and thanks in advance for any help and the help you have already given me. : )
Wow thanks man!! Will a distortion pedal help? like the one you have for an example.
And my knobs are...volume, treble, middle, bass, gain, and a press switch for boost. All i know is that bass is like a booming noise.. thats about it...and to hear the amp i gotta turn volume and gain to 1. thats about it hahah
Quote by zadizzle
Wow thanks man!! Will a distortion pedal help? like the one you have for an example.

A new amp will help a lot more than any pedal; I don't know a lot about practice amps though so you're best getting advice from someone else about what.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Would anyone else know what seetings they recommend? And teh guy at the music store told me that my amp was a practice amp..so yeah