thx 4 seeing my thread,n hopefully u can help me.
sorry if my thread sounds like a joke...
but i really need some help...
what brand of bass u think have the best quality??
i need some info,cz i want to buy a new one....
so, 4 the pro,share me some info....
thx b4..........
depends on the price range, but i'd buy an esp or an ibanez
Dean ML79F w/ Dimarzio X2N
Peavey Star
Fender Sonoran
Fender CD 140S12

Quote by Jastul
if you want it to sound really dirty just rub some dirt on your amp...
I'm gettin the 5 stringer of that bass once i have the money ^

but yeah, it depends on ur price range and styles. tell us and we can help.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
If your into a cutting low end (such as in metal music) check out ESP, Ibanez, Schecter, Warwicks, etc

Fenders have a really unique sound which is better for standard rock, funk, etc. and they probably have the most sonic versatility in a bass.

In the end, I'll tell you the same stuff I tell everyone who posts like this: go to a local music store and tool around with many different kinds of basses until you find features that you like. Then find different basses with those features and narrow it down til you find 'the one'

Yeah i agree.. Ibanez, ESP, Schecter, Fender

Got me an Ibanez and it's really good, in my opinion you need to spend a bit more on an ESP to get as good as an Ibanez, but hey that's my opinion
Ibanez SR505
Yamaha RBX 270
Epiphone G400
Ashdown MAG C410T
VOX AD100VT
Digitech BP200
I suggest an ESP. I cant wait until I have enough for that SVT-4 and then I can start saving up for the F405.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
ESP, fender, Wal, Warwick, and Musicman(only the bongo tho) and spector are my favorites in that order.

i say ESP has the MOST bang for youre buck. they make very excelent basses and they dont overcharge for a brandname like alot of companys do
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E