Page 1 of 3
Frankly, 90% of the boards are sick of this shit and couldn't give a fuck about whatever the fucking meme you find hilarious at the time is.
So the next time you feel the urge to post this shit or look at it, come into this topic and have a laugh at it.
And stop ruining topics with it.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by And2001PT
Frankly, 90% of the boards are sick of this shit and couldn't give a fuck about whatever the fucking meme you find hilarious at the time is.
So the next time you feel the urge to post this shit or look at it, come into this topic and have a laugh at it.
And stop ruining topics with it.

+1 It's idiotic
at this whole thread
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)

I don't know where you guys have been, there was the whole O RLY owl thing, no one cared, and still nobody does. Why is it such a big deal, just cause a thread has a picture in it doesn't mean it's ruined.

ITS THE INTERNET.
Quote by Metal_Rich
Hut > Pear

Damn straight.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Rocking-Rob
this pear better not be the new "icy hot" of UG

the new "icy hot" of UG is actually just the "old meme" of the entire internet.

i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by Birdy266

Congratulations, you're 5 fucking years late, post some Chuck Norris jokes while you're at it.
Quote by AthenasGhost

I don't know where you guys have been, there was the whole O RLY owl thing, no one cared, and still nobody does. Why is it such a big deal, just cause a thread has a picture in it doesn't mean it's ruined.

ITS THE INTERNET.

I just lauged myself to death : D
鋼の錬金術師
Part of the reason this stuff is so funny is because it annoys people so much

I believe the 'O RLY?' owl posted was part of the joke And2001PT
Quote by minibrowny
^Chuck Norris has no chin, its jsut another fist under his beard.

Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
We've got to get that sand out of your vagina...seriously.

Jesus christ it's a pircture. As if people are going to stop discussing a topic just because a pear is in it. Stop nitpicking.
Quote by AngelOfHatred

I don't care what anyone says. The O RLY? owl is the best thing ever.

The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by FunkasPuck
the new "icy hot" of UG is actually just the "old meme" of the entire internet.

i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.

+1. Poor UG.
'If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch you must first invent the Universe' - Carl Sagan.
Stop complaining, did you seriously think that youd get lots of respect and people agreeing with you? You cant have not expected all these pics, so just leave it and stop seeking attention.
Quote by And2001PT
plz lern to use werds in the right context, thx

please learn how to spell and not make so many damn typos. Thx

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Quote by minibrowny
Stop complaining, did you seriously think that youd get lots of respect and people agreeing with you?

I asked for neither and got one.
Try harder
Quote by MrCarrot

LMFAO

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

try harder? your the one who went on my flickr site, got a pic of me, edited it in paint, then found out that it wasnt even me, dude, just leave it.
Quote by minibrowny
try harder? your the one who went on my flickr site, got a pic of me, edited it in paint, then found out that it wasnt even me, dude, just leave it.

You're the one who posted the website and asked people to visit it
Quote by minibrowny

yeah i know, ive nothing wrong with that, im glad people are going there, even if its morons like you, im just saying, you look about 18, and you went to all that effort to try and win an argument against a 14 year old. Grow up, and just drop it.
Page 1 of 3