Page 1 of 2
Which bands put on the best shows for the crowds?

I think Rammstein has the best shows. One the have flamethrowers atachted to their faces and when they all yell out Freur Frei! or Bang Bang Flames go everywhere :P Theyre German metal and theyre damn awsomeness
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Diss me all you want but Lostprophets are absolutely amazing live. Best show of my life, and I've been to loads. Muse are 2nd
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Best show i actually was at was Trivium. Twas at corn exchange so was brilliant really intimate gig. Metallica were awesome too, but the gigs never as good at somewhere so huge like wembley.
Gwar - death, blood, heavy music, outragous costumes, and a good laugh
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Iron Maiden, Cause of a giant robot Eddie walking around, and a huge tank coming up at the back of the stage, i mean, WHAT?!?
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
The Hives. They are just amazing. Probably the most energy-filled band alive. And the Vines because Craig has Asperger's and always goes nuts. The White Stripes as well. Jack is an awesome guitar player. Coheed and Cambria as well. sometimes he pulls a Jimmy Page and plays with a violin bow on his double-neck. and he is an amazing singer and player.
Quote by SnakeByyt
Which bands put on the best shows for the crowds?

I think Rammstein has the best shows. One the have flamethrowers atachted to their faces and when they all yell out Freur Frei! or Bang Bang Flames go everywhere :P Theyre German metal and theyre damn awsomeness

and when the bassist goes into the crowd on a dingy thing, and throws water over everyone
A Norwegian band called "bigbang" are known as the best live band in Norway, and they are staying a year in LA now to work on the next album and touring etc. So if you see that they are going to play somewhere, you should REALLY check it out. I think they are touring with the Racentours (don't know how to spell it).

Before my favourite bands were Metallica, rhcp and Foo Fighters, and they are still up there, but bigbang is no. 1 now.

They play 70's rock, and also acoustic stuff
Less Than Jake. They shoot toilet paper in the crowd, they arouse the biggest mosh ever.... AND THEY HAVE HORN PLAYERS
Protest the Hero, iron Maiden the johnstones, nofx
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
haha nofx is really awesome live. rammsteins sweet too. i havent seen them, but i have live aus berlin. and metallica sounds good live, but their energy isnt as high as some other bands.
haha gwar....
i cant think of a good sig....
^Assuming you mean Tran Siberian, than you are quite correct, it's amazing. Skinny Puppy also have an amazing live act.
Guns N Roses , club years for that band where amazing no doubt one of the best performing bands out there. The UYI had its amazing ups as well , near the start and middle. Once late 92 -93 came eh they were kinda losing energy.

Aerosmith puts on a great live show too
pink floyd (never been )but what ive watched they put on some amazing shows with all tjhe lights n smoke and all that
GWAR.

But as far as bands without gimmicks and overly done shows, the best shows Ive seen are:

Cattle Decapitation
As Blood Runs Black
Tool
The Human Abstract
30 Seconds To Mars (shut up, jared leto's a great singer)
The Devil Wears Prada
Every Time I Die
The Faceless
Scary Kids Scaring Kids (not the best musically, but the show itself is amazing)
yeah the chili peppers shows up until '92 must have been crazy, and i've heard fallout out boy are awesome live
Roger Waters was amazing.

As was Aerosmith.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Daft Punk's live show is an incredible spectacle. It is seriously mind blowing.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Judas F*cking Priest. Rob Halford is a god. Pantera and Alice Cooper also. Minibrowny is right, Kiss too.
Norma Jean went crazy live. New singer, good sound, unlike in that video that gets posted every time NJ is mentioned. Rob Zombie and Motley Crue probably tie for the best show I've seen though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
BLUE MAN GROUP put on the best show in the world. I saw them in Las Vegas a couple years ago and I creamed all over luxor

Quote by roastchicken
yeah the chili peppers shows up until '92 must have been crazy, and i've heard fallout out boy are awesome live

my sister saw them at leeds fest last week and said they were the best live band there, and she hates fall out boy, she also said chillies were ****, and a couple of my friends said the same thing
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Sep 3, 2007,
John Otway... you probably dont know who he is, but if you saw him, youd all agree with me.
sup?
seasick steve as well

Quote by Azwethinkwedo
she also said chillies were ****, and a couple of my friends said the same thing

to be fair that was the last gig of their 18 month tour so they must have been so tired
Last edited by roastchicken at Sep 3, 2007,
Quote by daft
Daft Punk's live show is an incredible spectacle. It is seriously mind blowing.

I agree, I saw them at Lollapalooza and they were the best show I've seen.
Jesusland
Behemoth have been great when i've seen them. Looking forward to seeing them again in November. Cephalic Carnage is always good, the hometown crowds love them.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Muse, The Flaming Lips, Radiohead, Green Day and Beck are all great live.
Iron Maiden puts on an awesome show, the best I've ever seen hands down. TOm Petty puts on a pretty good show too.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Page 1 of 2