I went to GC earlier today and I guess they had some labor day sale. I was gonna get a microcube, but i saw that they had a crate max pack for 25 dollars, and a korg AX3G for 40 dollars. So this ended up being cheaper than the microcube.

I'm debating whether this was worth it or not. Would I still get better sound and effects with the cube or did I get lucky?

if the cube's better I'm returning this stuff and getting that.
Yeah you would of been better off with the cube imo. What other stuff came in the max pack besides the amp?
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

I think any Cube is better than almost any other SS amp. but i havent tried what u bought, so i rly couldnt tell. but Cubes are awesome, and u might wanna at least try the Cube.
the cubes are probably the single best line of SS amps in that range. The only thing better would be the Vox valvetronix, but it's not exactly an SS amp.
Ltd EC-400
Ibanez GRX40
Yamaha FD02
M-Audio Black Box
Marshall MG15CDR
Quote by nik_I
The only thing better would be the Vox valvetronix, but it's not exactly an SS amp.
It basically is, and it is uncomparable to the cube as they're voiced for different genres
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Grats!

I'm thinking of getting a micro-cube myself! Very cheap stuff and you can get em' at around 60 bucks on craigslist here.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R