Can someone recommend my some songs with unusual structures, i.e. Supper's Ready by Genesis, Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf etc...
i would say the most tool songs have pretty unusual structures
w00t?
Lots of Coheed and Cambria songs, as well as Mastodon songs have weird structures.
Play some tool

Literally 75% of their music is in odd time signatures and if it's in 4/4 it will be like 7-bar phrasing or something usually
I'm sure if you listen to Genesis, you've realized that other prog bands have unusual structures. Yes, King Crimson, Gentle Giant, etc.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
iron maiden-hallowed be thy name (the live one)
Quote by Orryn
It seems we don't ship products to where you are located. Perhaps if you make your way to our office in Somalia, we would be able to work something out.

Regardless of whether you come or not, we thank you for your bank details and cooperation.
Most songs by The Dillinger Escape Plan, At The Drive-In, The Fall of Troy, Protest The Hero, Botch, Envy, Hot Cross and The Blood Brothers have unusual structures.

Check out some Radiohead (Paranoid Android, 2+2=5) and even Bloc Party (Uniform) too. Basically most bands that are not afraid to experiment and have some progressive elements to their sound will flirt with unusual song structures.
Quote by pht
i would say the most tool songs have pretty unusual structures

thats a hell of an understatement......

well, actually, this is mostly true for their last 2 albums but before that (aenima and back) most of the songs were fairly straightforward in the sense of "intro, verse, prechorus, chorus, verse, prechorus, chorus, bridge, chorus etc etc"
Into the Moat, Meshuggah, Glass Casket, Between the Buried and Me, Necrophagist, The Faceless, Ion Dissonance, Cephalic Carnage, Psyopus... lots of metal bands like that.

Porcupine Tree will break traditional structure frequently, but not always. Halo and Lazarus are really straightforward, but other songs go way off of that track.
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.
Good progressive artists:
Dream Theater, Tool, Rush, Genesis, Pink Floyd, Yes, King Crimson, ELP, ELO, Steve Vai, Symphony X.

Could list a lot more, but I'd rather just tell you to visit http://www.progarchives.com
Shiny metallic purple armor.