learn how to paint
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Many things you can do. Get a lot of nail polish and paint it that pattern, or get a professional to do it.
Go to the nearest high school and go into the retarded class and give them some finger paints and your guitar.
Quote by wach
Go to the nearest high school and go into the retarded class and give them some finger paints and your guitar.

You, sir, are an ass.

I would tape it and use spray paints, it would take alot of paint and work to do it though...
The pic looks like acryclic though...
First of all, if it is a squier strat, throw it out because it is a pile of worthless dung that is not even worth the effort to sand, paint, and lacquer, so what you need to do is find a GOOD guitar, learn how to play it, then do a barrel roll
Okay, that guitar in your picture has just been painted with acrilic paint, nothing special at all.

If you want it to be flat(not bumpy) and look pro you best do it with alot of masking tape, and alot of spray paint, then clear-coat.

Masking it will take alot more time, but look alot better if done right.
^That guy's a blatant troll and /b/tard. (Was pointint at Iknowmy**** but someone posted before me)

Realistically though, it's as simple as it seems. The pic you showed us was clearly made with acrylic paints, so if you want that exact look just copy the pattern onto your guitar with acrylics.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by Hakanku
Okay, that guitar in your picture has just been painted with acrilic paint, nothing special at all.

If you want it to be flat(not bumpy) and look pro you best do it with alot of masking tape, and alot of spray paint, then clear-coat.

Masking it will take alot more time, but look alot better if done right.

Also, wetsand, with the highest grit, the demarcation lines so it'll be flat/smooth after you clearcoat. As hinted by Hakanku, finish preparation is key.

Good Luck!

that looks tacky you can see the brush strokes just get some painting tape blue stuff and mask off your patterns and buy those mini spray paints and do it that was, you'l get alot more proffesional looking guitar
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
one of my buds sanded the finish off his pawnshop beauty and went to town on it with colored pencils doing roses and vines and all that good stuff (or just whatever he feels like). when the colors wears off he sands it down clean and does it again.... pretty spiffy if ya ask me
Oh and do NOT get model paint for it. I had some laying around so I checked the back and it said it was ok for wood so I tried it... took two days to dry enough to be handled and another 2 till i could start sanding. Just thought Id try to help.
Quote by Iknowmysh*t
First of all, if it is a squier strat, throw it out because it is a pile of worthless dung that is not even worth the effort to sand, paint, and lacquer, so what you need to do is find a GOOD guitar, learn how to play it, then do a barrel roll

squire strats are not that bad. you can customize them if you really dont like them but they dont sound all that bad from the factory. get good strings and maybe throw in some better pickups. no need to flame a perfectly good instrument. i still have mine and i still use it sometimes.
ok..to get designs like this...get tape, masking tape that is and make designs with it..then take a simple paint brush and paint it diff colors with acrylic paint. (it really does look like acrylic). oh and im sure your squire doesnt have a humbucker does it? hmm..