The walking dead (zombies, mummies)
7 4%
UFO'S
104 58%
Demons
18 10%
Monsters
4 2%
Or are they all just lies and cover ups?
16 9%
Voters: 179.
Page 1 of 2
This is where you can say of your many vast experiences that can not be explained or are a bit spooky

Like if you sitting jamming than suddenly a ghost appears from nowhere

or you see a UFO in the sky

Or just an unexplained event happens
i took what felt like a huge dump, i stared into the toilet and it was empty...duhn duhn duhn
UFO's seem the most realistic. If the universe is always growing and as massive as we're told, then you have to be just a little retarded to think we are the only intelligent life in it, for all we know there could be a planet just like Earth just beyond what we've explored or can see.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
um this one time there was ****ty thread made.. and I posted in it.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by Shib
um this one time there was ****ty thread made.. and I posted in it.

Greeeaaaat.

If its so ****ty, don't bother posting next time.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by TheHereAway
i took what felt like a huge dump, i stared into the toilet and it was empty...duhn duhn duhn

Omg I've dont that before lol.

One time while I was in bed there were breath marks appearing and disappearing on my window, but nobody was visibally there.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by TheHereAway

OMG I've done that before.

I call the phenomenon the "Ghost Dookie"
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
OMG I've done that before.

I call the phenomenon the "Ghost Dookie"

yea same, well "Ghosty" for short
^ At the airport in Dubai as soon as you stand up the toilet flushes.

Anyway last night I saw a Flying light in the sky, and it wasn't a plane. I think it was a candle attached to a plastic bag, so the heat warms the air making it rise and fly.
You missed out the mudkips...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by hatebreed219
UFO's seem the most realistic. If the universe is always growing and as massive as we're told, then you have to be just a little retarded to think we are the only intelligent life in it, for all we know there could be a planet just like Earth just beyond what we've explored or can see.

Also people assume that other planets that are too hot, too cold, so on, couldnt contain life because we couldnt do it in those conditions, but thats because we've adapted to the conditions of planet earth rather than other planets.

Hope that made sense.
Last edited by matttt at Sep 3, 2007,
Of course there are other being in the Multiverse..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
Of course there are other being in the Multiverse..

The whole "multiverse" idea is only a theory

I hope we never meet another alien race. Think about it: if they come to us, then they'll obviously be more technologically advanced than us and history's shown us that when a more advanced race meets a lesser one then the lesser one gets destroyed and / or victimised (native Americans, for example). If we go to their homeworld and meet them, then we'll obviously be more advanced than they are and we'll just end up enslaving them or something, which is equally harsh.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
ufos are more likely, i mean come on were hardly gonna be the only planet with life on it, and we an travel in space wots to say their not smarter than us

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

I dont beleive in most of this stuff, but i've heard some pretty convinceing stories about ghosts and UFOs, so I voted ghosts
my friend and i encountered a ufo at a marsh. it was scary ****.
you told him to try to build bricks without straw
he asked you to build cities without bricks
Quote by Yakult

I hope we never meet another alien race. Think about it: if they come to us, then they'll obviously be more technologically advanced than us and history's shown us that when a more advanced race meets a lesser one then the lesser one gets destroyed and / or victimised (native Americans, for example). If we go to their homeworld and meet them, then we'll obviously be more advanced than they are and we'll just end up enslaving them or something, which is equally harsh.

ive never thought of it that way before
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
I can't imagine an alien coming hundreds/thousands of lightyears just to land infront of some poor drunk fellow for kicks. But it's more likely than the others.
UFO's and ghosts are real i think.

My friend used to live near a massive abandoned nut-house. and it smelt really really bad and weird. and he and his friend were playing around there, even though he said it scared him ****less cos it was so eary (sp?). But they looked up to see a really weird man, all dressed in white, with a white beard and hair and really really pale skin. and what freaked him out the most was that his eyes were like completely white. and the old man quickly walked away, they followed him round the corner but he had gone, and there was nowhere for him to hide so they ran home scared. that freaked me out when he told me
Quote by Yakult

But just because us Humans are destructive and greedy by nature doesn't mean other races would be, no? There are so many different theories one could come up with - They've ran out of resources and come to milk ( what is left ) of ours, Humanity has finally achieved global harmony and the Aliens have come to take us on our next step of evolution ( HOPEFULLY SUPER SAIYANS! )

Or something I've often wondered while Stoned, what if our existance is merely an experiment? or a Matrix? What if we are just little germs under another lifeforms microscope?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
UFO's are 100% likely to happen
Because here's a commonly overlooked fact:
UFOs mean Unidentified Flying Objects
Not ALIENS

And yes, everyone will see **** in the sky, which could be anything from flying ****, to a pig with helium balloons, or even a secret NASA project.
So please...sort the teminilogy =/

Thanks

P.S. I believe in ghosts
Demons are very real to me.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
The reanimation of the dead via a virus or bacteria is quite possible.
I said UFOs. Like has been stated before, we CAN'T be the only planet with intelligent life.

I was watching National Geographic, and a guy said something along the lines of this:
"People always imagine aliens being around 100 years more advanced than us. But what if they were a million years more advanced than us? That changes everything. Also, you're taught in math that the shortest path from one point to another is a straight line. Well, that is certainly not true. The shortest path from one point to another is a wormhole, which is essentially BENDING the line, and appearing in a completely different point in the line instantaneously. If there is an alien civilization that is a million years more advanced than us humans, they could very well have found a way to create a wormhole in the universe and travel here instantaneously, which explains the UFOs that seem to be seen, and then just dissappear."

Ever since I saw that, I thought about everything differently.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
I said UFOs. Like has been stated before, we CAN'T be the only planet with intelligent life.

I was watching National Geographic, and a guy said something along the lines of this:
"People always imagine aliens being around 100 years more advanced than us. But what if they were a million years more advanced than us? That changes everything. Also, you're taught in math that the shortest path from one point to another is a straight line. Well, that is certainly not true. The shortest path from one point to another is a wormhole, which is essentially BENDING the line, and appearing in a completely different point in the line instantaneously. If there is an alien civilization that is a million years more advanced than us humans, they could very well have found a way to create a wormhole in the universe and travel here instantaneously, which explains the UFOs that seem to be seen, and then just dissappear."

Ever since I saw that, I thought about everything differently.

I, for one, welcome our new Alien overlords!
Ghosts are fake, and I will not believe otherwise. It's complete BS. UFO's are the most likely to exist.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I think ufos are bull****. I mean yea there's probably life out there, but I'd imagine it'd be too far away.

though I did have a UFO experience when I was a kid. but It was just an unidentified flying object. me and my neighbor were on the trampoline and this huge thing sorta like a plane went over the trees making absolutely no noise and was flying really low (it looked like). Now I think it was the space shuttle and it was a lot higher up but looked close because of the size. Of course back then we thought it was some kinda government experimental aircraft...

I voted demons. possibly ghosts too.
i would love to laugh int he face of people who actually think that us as humans are the ONLY life in the "universe"( i put that in quotes because theres probably more then we know of)
Quote by x/taluha
i would love to laugh int he face of people who actually think that us as humans are the ONLY life in the "universe"( i put that in quotes because theres probably more then we know of)

I sort of feel like that too... If you ask me I don't see how the universe could have an "end".

If you have a wall somethings got to be over the other side. I've read many theories involving co-ordinates and such, and the "universe" is shaped like a sphere - but even then something has to be outside of the sphere! (imho.. or rather ill informed opinion)!
Quote by x/taluha

Ghosts are just your mind messing with you. If you think hard enough you can scare yourself.

UFO's are a possibility, seeing how giant the universe is.
Quote by Jackolas
I sort of feel like that too... If you ask me I don't see how the universe could have an "end".

If you have a wall somethings got to be over the other side. I've read many theories involving co-ordinates and such, and the "universe" is shaped like a sphere - but even then something has to be outside of the sphere! (imho.. or rather ill informed opinion)!

yeah i dont think theres an end.
People think theres no way aliens can exsit. because they have a humaniod picture in their head. I for one believe that there is some aliens that are humaniod and some that are tiny specs of bactieria we cant see because our brain or what we know isnt smart enough.
The UFOs that come here are just like our astronauts going to mars or the moon.
They take tests of us just how we disect them.
I remember hearing a theory about Dimensions - What if Dimensions are like Radio stations? There are many Radio stations and what if by altering the Dimensions you can alter what you percieve as ''reality'' What if one station consists of the Afterlife? One of a completly different Universe? Ghosts? Alien civilizations? Trippy, eh?
Quote by rickyy
I remember hearing a theory about Dimensions - What if Dimensions are like Radio stations? There are many Radio stations and what if by altering the Dimensions you can alter what you percieve as ''reality'' What if one station consists of the Afterlife? One of a completly different Universe? Ghosts? Alien civilizations? Trippy, eh?

Then again, there is the possibility of 4+ "physical" dimensions, which opens up lots more stuff.

I.E-
3D-http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/94/Cubic_graph.png
4D-http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Hypercubestar.svg
5D-http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Penteract_graph.svg

The pictures are kind of big, so I just gave links.
^ Your pics didn't work!

But yes, if Ghost's are in fact real then the notion of alternate physical dimensions would be in fact REAL !

What if they merely stumbled across our dimension?
Page 1 of 2