I've never really understood the significance of having bass in a song, except the rougher edge to the song's sound. Please, someone clarify. After a long discussion, me and my brother have practically concluded that it is uselss. Please, someone post it's significance.

seriously. go home and never come back.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I fuc king hate you.
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
listen to most songs without any bass... they just sound gay, like they're being played through a cell phone.
GTFO my internetz!
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
It's important.
And this question could fall under any of the other "Bass is useless threads"
I know your not saying it is but, it would be a better place to ask then creating another thread
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
listen to red hot chili peppers then say bass isnt important, dipshit.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
it fills in the bottom end of sound, its that deep noise that completes the music, otherwise youll have a lot of treble, which may sound uneven or incomplete.
You're right. Bass is very useless. I mean, there's only 4 strings so it must be easy to play LOLOL.

Just think, without a bass there's more time for GUITAR SOLOS!!!11! there's more attention on the guitar(ist) omg a perfect world.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
We had this thread like last week.

Bass is very important. You might not notice the bass until it's gone, but once it leaves there's a big hole in the sound.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Haha your a fuucking idiot. I hope this is a joke. Listen to some rush you faggot
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
you sir are a ****. listen to any tool song and tell me bass is not important
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by chrisatgrace
you sir are a ****. listen to any tool song and tell me bass is not important

Listen to ANY song in fact.
are you deaf? can you not hear the bass lines in the songs you listen to? do you really think if you removed the bass the song would sound the same? go listen to some rhcp or tool or something and tell me bass is useless.

*closed* on the basis that this thread is retarded.
from daylight...
...into darkness