I was just listening to little Springsteen again, and realized that, while they play different styles of music, they have very similar vocal stylings. While Cornell's voice is smooth, Springsteen's is very hoarse, but they both sound inspired by old R&B and stuff like it. Springsteen just came out with a new single, Radio Nowhere (somewhat dissapointing), but I can easily imagine Cornell singing it. I'm sorta curious now what it would sound like if Springsteen were to go a bit more rocking...

Any thoughts?
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
you know you're right!
chris cornell sings with a soulful and very rockin voice
while springsteen screams into a microphone, advocating and facilitating widespread deafness...and he sux
Quote by That-Funny-Guy
while springsteen screams into a microphone, advocating and facilitating widespread deafness...and he sux

Are you kidding me?

Cornell is good, probably one of the best modern singers along with Vedder, but neither have anything on Springsteen.
Springsteen > > > > Cornell.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Cornell> Springsteen
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Springsteen>most singers
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
When I said vs, I didn't mean litterally.... Just a question of vocal stylings

That being said, I guess its not really wrong to say one's better than the other...
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
Last edited by al silver at Sep 3, 2007,
I cannot stand Bruce Springsteen's music. He's got a decent sound to his voice, but I just hate everything about his music in general.

I'm a huge fan of Chris Cornell. I think he has one of the most original rock voices out there.
Can't really say coz I don't listen to Springsteen but I love Cornell and everything he's done
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?