http://www.newsday.com/news/local/nassau/ny-livand0903,0,6726092.story
Very, very, uncool.

I've known Matthew since about 2nd grade. I used to be friends with him. Once High school started he became somewhat of a dick, always making nasty and lewd comments, and saying inappropriate things to girls.

A few months ago he made a comment to one of my friends who is Jewish, who then confronted him.

However, we didn't really expect this. He was planning on joining the Marines or something like that, haha, yeah right.

In his mugshot he has a shaved head, and somewhat resembles this little brother from American History X, very different than the full head of hair he had a few months ago.

It showed the vandalism on the news, and the a-hole even drew his swastikas backwards.

Has anyone you know ended up in the news, for good or bad reasons?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Sports news only for me, but that was a long time ago, and on the second channel of the nation tv service.
I was on a local tv show called the set. It shocases local bands.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
I got on the regional news because I walked past a camera if that counts?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I won some stupid science thing in middle school and was on tv for five seconds?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
This chav that lives in my village got his graffiti on the front page of the local newspaper. He got caught but he got off.
I used to be a mascot for the England squad.

I held Michael Owen's hand as well.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by Grundy0
This chav that lives in my village got his graffiti on the front page of the local newspaper. He got caught but he got off.

Haha, that sucks. I'm really hoping this kid doesn't get off.

he's being tried as an adult of 5 counts of Harassment in the 1st degree (IIRC), 4 counts of Criminal Mischief in 3rd degree, and 4 counts of criminal mischief in the 4th degree.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by hellbound_jonny
I used to be a mascot for the England squad.

I held Michael Owen's hand as well.

That's pretty wicked. I've always wondered, how do you get that job?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I made the front page of a local news paper when I lived in Georgia...went to some 4th of July thing and I had on this big ass patriotic stove pipe hat...it was awesome. but they spelled my name wrong in the paper...there was a black kid sitting by me and my brother and in the paper they called me "DeShawn Williams" and they listed my pale ass little brother and this cotton patch black kid with my last name...made it look like the black kid was adopted or something

I have also been on the radio and local TV news trying to get tickets to Talladega Nights (I grew up in Talladega Alabama so they thought it made a good story)
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!